rhittle

Jun 20, 2011
Visit site
I'm new to the forum. I am switching carriers next week and getting rid of my HTC Evo and I'm waiting on my Samsung Infuse to arrive. I hope I like it. I will be checking the forum often to help me get use to the new phone.

ddot196

Mar 7, 2011
Visit site
Welcome! You will love the infuse. It is ten times better than any htc phone out in my opinion. People always complain about Samsung's touchwiz but honestly it works great. I had htc before and to me sense is becoming such a resource hog to run all their processes it's slowing down phones and draining the batteries. I don't care much about the fancy weather effects lol. I couldn't get my phone to last more than 8 hours without having to charge that thing. Id get off at 3 amd have about 20% left on moderate use. No thanks. You will find the infuse to be a great replacement.

Sent from da infuse mon!

Terrigno

Italiano Papi
Jul 12, 2010
Visit site
Welcome to the board! And Yes I agree, you will love the Infuse more then the Evo. Holding the Evo feels like holding a brick compared to the Infuse. The Screen is way better on the Infuse to. Youll notice the difference within the first 2 minutes.

fireman46

Jun 21, 2011
Visit site
Great to hear all of your positive comments. I was worried. I did like my Evo but had to change carriers. Does anyone know if you can transfer programs that have data on them from the Evo to the Infuse? I have my Password Manager on my Evo and it would take quite a while to download the program and type all of my passwords etc to the Infuse.

madridgirl

Jun 22, 2011
Visit site
I currently have a jailbroken iPhone and am thinking about getting the Samsung Infuse (Big screen and camera is a big sellling point for me). I guess I was a little worried I wouldn't be able to customize it like my jailbroken iPhone, but from reading this forum, I should be able to take full control of the phone. Wi-fi tethering is another must, and it looks like I'll be able to do that too. Another concern is the touch screen on the android phones. My 79 year old Mom has a Motorola Droid (1st edition) and I hate it. I'll have to go into an AT&T store and play around with one.

Mairzee_dotes

Jun 15, 2011
Visit site
What do you hate about it? This is my first smart phone (my first touch screen), and I am having no trouble at all with it (other than occationally touching a button I don't mean to, but I'm getting better at that) lol. I love it.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member