2-27-11 Best Buy Ad Hits

prakash99

Aug 15, 2010
Visit site
Let them come out with another ad with TB's in-store no-show. More ammunition for me to corner BB. I have two more BB stores within 20 mile radius from where I work so if this BB Mgr does not give me a deal then I will go to another one. All I want is for them to stick to their original pricing of $245 and if it does not get released by March 17, extend my exchange window beyond 30 days (which will be March 19) until the date TB actually sees the light of the day.

UvaWiseGuy#CB

Feb 4, 2011
Visit site
I went in to BB today to request a raincheck after I saw that the price was going up in tomorrow's ad. The BBM sales person who initially helped me on the preorder was there, and the system would not let him raincheck it except at the $749.99 no contract price. Since he couldn't get that to work and couldn't reach the store manager by phone, he wrote everything up on a work ticket and attached it to my original preorder so they would have my rain check request there when the phone came in and could honor the $249.99 pricing. He wasn't aware of the higher price until I showed him the ad in the larger month-long cell phone circular. He has tried to be as helpful as he can, but he too said it looks like late next week or at the latest the 2nd week of March, but VZW still wasn't giving them a date. I have a VZW retailer and BB in the same shopping center in my town and a VZW corporate store a few miles from my office so I plan to check all three once it comes out to look for the best deal. Hopefully soon...

TBolt2011

Jan 23, 2011
Visit site
I have a VZW retailer and BB in the same shopping center in my town and a VZW corporate store a few miles from my office so I plan to check all three once it comes out to look for the best deal. Hopefully soon...

My VZW Corporate store and the Best Buy are on opposite corners of the highway, with another VZW store in the mall across the street (I don't understand that either...). Like you, I'll also be checking all three if the Bolt launches in time. I'm going to hold Best Buy Mobile to their offer of giving me my cash back for the preorder, especially since I might not even end up buying it anymore. If they can promise me the $249.99 price though, I'll still give them my business.