2 Brand new Moto X (2014) - AT&T bamboo

Status
Not open for further replies.

NickB2005

Jul 17, 2010
Visit site
Hey everyone - Looking to sell 2 brand new in the box Moto X (2014). They are the 16GB model, AT&T branded, with a white front and bamboo back. Still in the box, never used, and comes with all accessories like you'd normally get walking into a store to pick one up. I am looking for $230 each or best offer! Feel free to send me a message or an email: [email removed by Moderator]. Both of the phones are exactly the same. Looking to sell so I can move up into the 2015 version.

IMG_20150921_102654874.jpgIMG_20150921_102644954.jpg

NickB2005

Jul 17, 2010
Visit site
Couldn't figure out how to update my original thread so here's the info!

Thread title: (WTS/WTT) - WTS
Item Description: (2) Moto X (2014) 16GB models brand new in box. White front, bamboo back.
Price: $225 each
Carrier Locked or Unlocked?: Locked
Condition: brand new, never used.
Includes: original box, USB cable, A/C adapter, phone
Item Location: Boston, Mass
Shipping Details: Will ship via Fedex
Payment Options: Paypal or Google Wallet
Additional Info:
Photos: Attached
Contact Info - Please PM or post below

Phalgun Gujjar

Feb 12, 2013
Visit site
What do you mean if the phone can be updated without an AT&T sim in it?

I plan to unlock the phone and use internationally. However I had noticed that few att phones like the samsungs and lg cannot be updated to the latest software ( when there is an update ) without an active att sim inserted. I want to know if it's the same case with the motorolas.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

NickB2005

Jul 17, 2010
Visit site
I plan to unlock the phone and use internationally. However I had noticed that few att phones like the samsungs and lg cannot be updated to the latest software ( when there is an update ) without an active att sim inserted. I want to know if it's the same case with the motorolas.

As far as I know it doesn't matter when you unlock a phone as long as you can get onto wifi you should be able to get the updates. Since they are so big you'll always need wifi because of the size.

Maybe someone can correct me if I'm wrong but I've used unlocked phones and still got updates on my nexus 6.

Sent from my XT1096 using Tapatalk

Phalgun Gujjar

Feb 12, 2013
Visit site
Yea. It works on the nexus. But doesn't work on the remaining androids. We can bypass this on Htc where the boot loader can be unlocked. But not on Motorola as the boot loader can't be unlocked

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smuglur