23.11.39 quark available

JJ Jones

Dec 14, 2012
Visit site
Downloaded and installed. Not seeing as much lag when swiping away apps in the recents panel, but it's still there from time to time.
Signal strength seems stronger, though it could just be a good signal day.
The support page for the update shows they put multi user back, but I'm not seeing it anywhere.

Posted via the Android Central App

JJ Jones

Dec 14, 2012
Visit site
Never mind my comment on signal strength. It was just a fluke. It's back to where it always is.

Posted via the Android Central App

rjr1049

Dec 19, 2010
Visit site
It is part of the name for the software installed on the Turbo when Lollipop is on the phone. Go into your settings for the phone and check out the selections. One will report the software installed on your Turbo.

mobrules

Jan 21, 2011
Visit site
Not sure. I spoke with them and they had no idea what it was.

I can say my signal went from -120 and 1 bar, to about -110 and 2 bars.

MA2GA28

Jun 8, 2010
Visit site
Just did the update. Took a bit longer optimizing apps than expected. Otherwise, seems to be business as usual.

Phoenix212

Apr 7, 2015
Visit site
I plan on checking out the update tonight, assuming no one reports problems. QUESTION: Should a cache wipe be performed following the update?

mobrules

Jan 21, 2011
Visit site
I plan on checking out the update tonight, assuming no one reports problems. QUESTION: Should a cache wipe be performed following the update?

I updated this morning and did not perform cache wipe. So far no issues. Some feel you should and others say no. I didn't simply for the reason that I forgot. I don't see what harm can be done by doing one. Before the update I used to do it every Month or so.

Going to let this latest update run for a week and see how it changes things, if at all.

maxman1

Jul 11, 2012
Visit site
After the update I detect no discernable difference either before or after a cache wipe. My guess is a bug fix for the minority of users that have experienced issues.

EDIT: I do now note that the battery usage stats seem to be slowly recalibrating after showing no usage data for a while.

Last edited:

travaz

Nov 9, 2012
Visit site
I just DL it and it seems to have fixed a problem I was having on MMS messages. I would get a download icon for an MMS message but it would never download the message. This is how we communicate at work and was becoming a real problem. After this little update all the MMS messages downloaded and I am now getting them normally. That makes me a happy camper.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
armydudeJC