2430mh internal battery replacement

Robert Edler

Jun 3, 2013
Visit site
I would be highly skeptical! Firstly, you can't put 7 gallons of water in a 5 gallon pail. Extra capacity batteries have always been physically larger than the standard versions. Secondly, I'd be wary of that low price. (Think meltdown in your pocket.) Thirdly, just check the use of the English language in the description. It's either a bad translation, or it was written by Yoda. Lastly, he describes the advantage of having an extra battery on hand. I don't know about you, but I'd be thinking twice about swapping batteries regularly on a phone with a permanent built-in battery.

Hoppy063

Dec 27, 2012
Visit site
There are videos on utube on how to replace the battery and apparently the one x+ battery which is a larger capacity fits the one x perfectly

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 4

Aug 10, 2013
Visit site
Well, I've put it in and it works great. Its gives me several extra hours, but I can't say if that's from the extra juice or from my old 1800 battery loosing spunk after almost 2 years. Either way, I'm happy with it since it provides a huge increase over what I had before.

Sent from my One X using AC Forums mobile app

BoostN

Aug 12, 2012
Visit site
Well, I've put it in and it works great. Its gives me several extra hours, but I can't say if that's from the extra juice or from my old 1800 battery loosing spunk after almost 2 years. Either way, I'm happy with it since it provides a huge increase over what I had before.

Sent from my One X using AC Forums mobile app

How was your OEM battery? Hour wise..

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zigzagchamber