runfar262

Aug 17, 2019
Visit site
In July I bought an S10 to replace my Note 5. Then in August, I traded the S10 for a the Note 10+ Aura Glow. I love, love, love this phone. It's fast. I get good battery life. The screen is so beautiful. And of course, the size is the best!

Dimas de Leon

Aug 22, 2016
Visit site
I pre-ordered my Note 10+ and received on the 21st. I had no issues with it except that I noticed the speakers didn't sound as good as my S10+, they were loud but not as clear. A week later I broke it and I received a replacement within a few days. The replacement's speakers sounded better than my previous Note 10+. Then on my replacement Note 10+, I started getting bad internet lag. I read online some things I could do to get it fixed but nothing worked. I contacted T-Mobile and they said it might a phone defect. They had me factory reset it and if I have more problems with it, to call them and they will send me a replacement.

jvm1982

Jan 27, 2011
Visit site
Pre-ordered mine and got it two days before launch. Had to exchange it two weeks in as the s-pen refused to connect with the phone. Now, 30 days in I love it. Other than that one problem, it has been an incredible phone.

Flint BARNES

Sep 23, 2019
Visit site
I'm even happier with it, now that I got confirmation from Verizon that they were giving me the full trade in value of $450 for my Note 8 (which had a small cracked area by the camera).

But yes, I love this phone - no regrets - and I waited until the LAST hours of pre-order to actually pull the trigger. I had planned to pass this year. Once I figured out my monthly payments actually worked out less than my Note 8 with the trade in, and a well timed ad from Samsung on FB regarding the $150 credit for their store, and I was sunk. LOL

Yea I think most people ,most customers are un-happy with T-mobiles dfescision to support netneutrality

I love my smsung galaxy note 9 I wonder what happened on the plus side of things

Last edited by a moderator:

P_Devil

Sep 16, 2014
Visit site
I've been pleasantly surprised. Switched from an iPhone XS Max to Note 10+ 5G 3 weeks ago. The camera has been an improvement (especially when using the shot suggestions), videos are super smooth with that setting enabled, the screen is great, and the Galaxy Buds (along with their connectivity to the phone) have surprised me the most. I didn't think that anyone would be able to match Apple's performance with their W/H series of Bluetooth chips but Samsung did with the Galaxy Buds. Not once have they dropped, stuttered, or anything like that. No lag in video and the sound quality is better than AirPods.

Apple Music has been terrible for me (even the beta) but Google Play Music still performs like a champ and, hopefully, Google gets their act together and makes YouTube Music the service they said it was going to be.

gsparks2

Nov 25, 2011
Visit site
I had the S10+ and traded it in on my Note 10+. I like the Note 10+ much better in some indescribable ways. I like the square shaped corners. The speed of the internal storage is much better. the USB C headphones are much better than the Galaxy Buds I got with the preorder. I am very pleased with this phone

anon(7901790)

Oct 1, 2015
Visit site
This week will be my 30 day mark. All I can say, is this phone is great!

I haven't run into any issues.

The ONLY thing that has happened is a small tear in the factory installed screen protector which happened when I dropped it while camping the weekend before last.

DeX - Works
Link to Windows (aka Your Phone) - Works
In display FPS - Works
Camera - Works
Phone - Works
WiFi/BT/LTE Connectivity - Works

All of them are working as designed without any issues.

burwil

Dec 11, 2009
Visit site
I've been pleasantly surprised. Switched from an iPhone XS Max to Note 10+ 5G 3 weeks ago. The camera has been an improvement (especially when using the shot suggestions), videos are super smooth with that setting enabled, the screen is great, and the Galaxy Buds (along with their connectivity to the phone) have surprised me the most. I didn't think that anyone would be able to match Apple's performance with their W/H series of Bluetooth chips but Samsung did with the Galaxy Buds. Not once have they dropped, stuttered, or anything like that. No lag in video and the sound quality is better than AirPods.

Apple Music has been terrible for me (even the beta) but Google Play Music still performs like a champ and, hopefully, Google gets their act together and makes YouTube Music the service they said it was going to be.
Didn't you forget something? Its initials begin with...

IMESSAGE!

EMGSM

Trusted Member
Apr 8, 2015
Visit site
Today is 30 days with my note 10 plus and I couldn't be happier. This device had exceeded my expectations with top notch performance IMHO. How is everyone else's note performing for then?

Today is 31 days for me and I feel the same way. I've always loved the note line and the 10+ so far is among my favorite Notes.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fatJimmy