4.3 for Tegra Note

kylecordiano

Jun 7, 2013
Visit site
I just got the tegra note and I am very impressed but the 4.3 update has not reached my device yet. Any suggestions?

Posted via Android Central App

JRDroid

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
Re: 4.3

I just got the tegra note and I am very impressed but the 4.3 update has not reached my device yet. Any suggestions?

I have no idea when 4.3 will roll out.

If you don't mind, would you be willing to check something on the Tegra Note for me? I really want one because I would love the native stylus support, but I use the multi-user account feature on my Nexus 7 all the time (one account for me, one for the wife, one for the daughter). For some reason, a lot of manufacturers strip this feature out. In the settings app, there should be an option for Users if the TN7 has the feature available. I'd be very grateful if you could check.

kylecordiano

Jun 7, 2013
Visit site
Re: 4.3

I have no idea when 4.3 will roll out.

If you don't mind, would you be willing to check something on the Tegra Note for me? I really want one because I would love the native stylus support, but I use the multi-user account feature on my Nexus 7 all the time (one account for me, one for the wife, one for the daughter). For some reason, a lot of manufacturers strip this feature out. In the settings app, there should be an option for Users if the TN7 has the feature available. I'd be very grateful if you could check.

Multiple users feature is present on this device.