5.7.893 leaked update link

Fritzer911

Nov 7, 2011
Visit site
Good Morning, I'm new to the whole forum/posting thing. I have however successfully
Rooted a number of phones and played with a couple of custom roms over the last couple of years. I am now ready to take my rooted Bionic with stock 5.5.886 and make the jump right to 5.7.893. I believe I have done all the required tweaking only one problem, I can no find a link to the (real) full unofficial 5.7.893.
It would be so great if someone could help me out. Thanks

SeigaGen

Sep 28, 2011
Visit site
I have updated based on the feedback that I have been hearing. BTW, i'm not rooted and was using stock build. It worked flawlessly, but then I noticed one restart so far.

Camera speed is faster, but the quality is still not so great. Camera FX app seems to be better still. From what I have been told, the battery life is greatly improved, so I'm going to stress test that for the next couple of days to see. I'm hoping for no BSOD incidents. I had one this morning and since after, I had restarts galore prior to updating to the new build.

fdisker

Mar 18, 2011
Visit site
No, root is not necessary for this leak. I applied this leaked over the air on my stock, unrooted Bionic with no problem through stock recovery.

I wasn't having problems dropping data like others here so I can't say for sure whether the new radio helps in that regard and since I just applied the leak yesterday it's also too early to tell if battery life is improved.

I applied the leak due to my Bionic flipping between 3G and 4G in seemingly strong 4G areas. I can say without a doubt that my old Thunderbolt (now belongs to the wife) absolutely holds a 4G signal better than the Bionic. There are areas in my house where the Bionic readily flips to 3G while the Thunderbolt will hold on to 4G. I was hoping the leaked over the air would help the Bionic hold on to fringe 4G signals but I'm sorry to say that it doesn't. It's also possible the Thunderbolt simply has a better 4G antenna arrangement.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bethel