$5 Off on UAG Site With Email Retention Offer

Echoes

May 25, 2010
Visit site
Hey y'all. Not directly a coupon, but figured I would share. Yesterday I went to the UAG website and put a Monarch case in my cart but never ended up completing the order. I received one email late last night reminding me that I had something in my cart, and then another email today containing a $5 off coupon good for 24 hours which I ended up using.

So if you put your desired case in your cart and then leave it open (you of course need to get far enough in the checkout process that you enter your email address), you may get a $5 off code. No guarantees, but worth a shot.

Edit: Figured I would include my code as well. Not sure if it was one-time use, but it's SAVE5NRTCBJ

Good luck!

amyf27

Oct 24, 2015
Visit site
Hey y'all. Not directly a coupon, but figured I would share. Yesterday I went to the UAG website and put a Monarch case in my cart but never ended up completing the order. I received one email late last night reminding me that I had something in my cart, and then another email today containing a $5 off coupon good for 24 hours which I ended up using.

So if you put your desired case in your cart and then leave it open (you of course need to get far enough in the checkout process that you enter your email address), you may get a $5 off code. No guarantees, but worth a shot.

Edit: Figured I would include my code as well. Not sure if it was one-time use, but it's SAVE5NRTCBJ

Good luck!
I'll give it a try

amyf27

Oct 24, 2015
Visit site
Lol. Now I want this case, but I have one delivering today. But I want this case....
b6b3a9f3491ac7133cc08085c11c14d8.jpg

amyf27

Oct 24, 2015
Visit site
Haha. The ultimate first world problem. Personally I love UAG cases even though they're pricy. I put my Note 5 through hell and back, but it always looks good as new with a UAG case on it.
I ordered the all black one. And yes these are fantastic cases. They've proven their worth for me as well in the past.

NervousEnergy

Aug 19, 2018
Visit site
How does the UAG compare to the UB 9 Pro? I know the UAG is a fantastic case... I've got one on my Note 5 right now that's been on it since the day I bought it nearly 3 years ago. Phone looks like it just came out of the box, despite being used pretty hard (and dropped more than a few times) as my laptop replacement for meeting notes and email since early 2016.

After pre-ordering the 9, though, I'm still in a bit of sticker shock, and $19 for the UB Pro is easier to swallow than $59 for the UAG. I'll do it if the case clearly offers better protection, but lots of folks seem pretty impressed with the UB. Thoughts?

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rhiconnolly