5 remote applications

debbieespo

Jan 29, 2016
Visit site
Found 5 remote applications in my all apps are they supposed to be there 4 are android symbols and one is blue with a lock my password s on different accounts were changed in the past

Posted via the Android Central App

treetopsranch

Jun 13, 2014
Visit site
A rich client platform (RCP) is a programmer tool that makes it easier to integrate independent software components, where most of the data processing occurs on the client side. But there seems to be zero bits in that file.

The remote control apps are used to control your TV and other stuff.

Did you buy this phone new with those things already there?

Some remote control stuff can be malware also.

debbieespo

Jan 29, 2016
Visit site
Ive downloaded some apps but yes this was brand new t mobile had to send me two new phones because my phones were freezing

debbieespo

Jan 29, 2016
Visit site
No like music apps i would try and uninstall like launchers or securirty nothing trusted i just posted something else today as i was in the car just going trough my running applications and there was a remote running so i forced shut them all

treetopsranch

Jun 13, 2014
Visit site
I guess that's what happens when you download something from a source that could install malware or worse.

Google how to reset your device. Maybe that will clear the garbage out. Or go to the forum here that is specific to your device and ask there.