5G version update (Post it here)

mgbosshogg

Feb 27, 2013
Visit site
Anyone having issues with WiFi calling or VoLTE post android 10 upgrade.

Having to restart phone to get WiFi calling showing. VoLTE flakey now also with it greyed out often requiring a restart.

evohicks

May 25, 2015
Visit site
Anyone having issues with WiFi calling or VoLTE post android 10 upgrade.

Having to restart phone to get WiFi calling showing. VoLTE flakey now also with it greyed out often requiring a restart.

Seems ok on my 4g Note, maybe it's a 5g thing.

j_hansen

Oct 16, 2012
Visit site
I've had zero issues and I didn't even clear cache or anything else, only the restart the phone does itself after updating

mgbosshogg

Feb 27, 2013
Visit site
Cheers mate. A weird one. Proceed the point by running it in safe mode which worked.
Tried removing recent apps , but couldn't track it down. Nothing lost really as all my important stuff lives on the cloud. Just a wee pita.
Great, the old reset again, glad it's sorted.

nubold

Aug 27, 2019
Visit site
My unlocked Note 10+ 5G, bought direct from Samsung UK, is still on the November update. I'm not impressed that I've paid top price for a top of the range phone and it's not getting updates in a timely manner.

My phone got the Android 10 update eventually, but it's still on the December 2019 security patch. Will the 5G model always be last to get any updates?

shoaib shah

Mar 28, 2015
Visit site
Same here, still december patch... Stopped caring lol

This kinda weird.

I keep a log of all my updates so far and our 5g variants were getting all the security patches and some small wee updates on time until December security patch and Android 10.

It all seems like we been sent to the back of the queue lol

Randy Ohio

Feb 14, 2017
Visit site
T-Mobile Note 10 Plus 5G received the January patch last night. I woke up to the update now or schedule screen this morning. It appears to be just a security patch. No features mentioned.

j_hansen

Oct 16, 2012
Visit site
Yeah just got it this morning as well :)
We will probably get the February one a day early so we have that tomorrow ??????