6.0.1 update and wireless charging issues?

BCwrangler

Jun 5, 2011
Visit site
My S7e on Telus just updated yesterday to the new version, and since then, I've not been able to get my phone to charge on the Samsung fast charger. All I get is charging paused with the blue flashing light, rotating the phone on the dock doesn't help. I have a Nexus 5 that charges on it with no problem.
Anyone else having issues?

anon(8709382)

Apr 9, 2016
Visit site
Sorry to see your having issues. I'm with Telus and got the update a few days ago. I also have the Samsung fast charger and have no problems with the phone charging on it. Have you tried restarting your phone?

Posted with my S7 edge via the Android Central App

joe_fresh

Trusted Member
Mar 13, 2013
Visit site
Try a different samsung rapid charger and cable. Had this issue as well and found it to be the cable and charger pack.

BCwrangler

Jun 5, 2011
Visit site
It was my first update since I bought it in May.... i forget what version it had out of the box. Maybe it was something so small it didn't get a number increase.

BCwrangler

Jun 5, 2011
Visit site
Try a different samsung rapid charger and cable. Had this issue as well and found it to be the cable and charger pack.

Thanks Guys,,,got it! I had a Aukey QC2 wall plug that I was feeding the power to the wireless charger prior. I switched to using the Samsung power supply and it's working now.