8/13/15

grimister

Aug 9, 2014
Visit site
Same here, I'm not upgrading. This note 4 is most likely my last Samsung phone. I would like to get one of the nice nexus phones for my next one. I would say at least half of the cool features and gadgets on this phone that made me want it i dont even use!! I just bought into the hype and did the impulse jump to get the note 4. I've learned my lesson.

mountainbikermark

Feb 28, 2015
Visit site
Same here, I'm not upgrading. This note 4 is most likely my last Samsung phone. I would like to get one of the nice nexus phones for my next one. I would say at least half of the cool features and gadgets on this phone that made me want it i dont even use!! I just bought into the hype and did the impulse jump to get the note 4. I've learned my lesson.
This is my second Note and probably last unless I switch carriers again and the new carrier offers a killer deal on a Note6.

Support Our Troops !!!
<><
Beast Mode 4

nahoku

Jan 26, 2013
Visit site
My Note 4 party will go on for a loooonnnnggg time! The only thing that will make me upgrade is if my phone dies, or all carriers unlock the damn bootloader! Still, I'm really curious to see how people will react (via sales) to the non-replaceable battery and lack of SD card seeing as this issue is all over the net.

mountainbikermark

Feb 28, 2015
Visit site
My Note 4 party will go on for a loooonnnnggg time! The only thing that will make me upgrade is if my phone dies, or all carriers unlock the damn bootloader! Still, I'm really curious to see how people will react (via sales) to the non-replaceable battery and lack of SD card seeing as this issue is all over the net.
I'm sure it'll have an impact but the fact that it's just another minor upgrade release will probably have a larger impact on sales not made.
If Samsung is going to keep doing things the way they currently do them they really need to lower their sales expectations to reality. I mean the Note2 is still a very relevant and non outdated device, spec wise. Had I not switched carriers I'd still be using it.

Support Our Troops !!!
<><
Beast Mode 4

Last edited:

Wlctttrue

Nov 8, 2012
Visit site
I just bought my note 4 . 2 months ago, so the party will go on for me a little longer.

Posted via the Android Central App

eshropshire

Oct 17, 2011
Visit site
The Note 4 party is over. It's official. Note 5 on 8/13/15 @ 11:00 am.

The Galaxy Event - The Official Samsung Galaxy Site
After reading the specs on the Note 5, I think the Note 4 party is just getting started. I have zero interest in the Note 5. Still puzzled by why anyone would want a phone with glass on the front and back. Now when dropping the phone it can break 2 sides. The new edge 6+ is even better it can break on 4 sides.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AppletoDroid40