8" or 9.7"

bstrom

Jun 4, 2016
Visit site
I bought the 8.0 for its portability - different decision than shopping for an all out tablet. Already have the iPad2 and use it in the office at work but use the Tab everywhere else. Got it all covered!

Hikoki

Jan 6, 2014
Visit site
'The biggest problem I have is streaming music. I have a classical music app and the SomaFM app. Neither will work for much longer than 5-10 minutes.'
Hi there again. Don't know if this is still relevant, but it took me quite some time to figure that out. You have to go to WiFi settings and untick the default Keep the WiFi off during Sleep. And voila, problem solved! ☺☺

joebloggs13

May 21, 2012
Visit site
I have the 9.7 inch model and have had zero problems with it. Blazing fast speeds, whether streaming music or movies. Best tab I have ever owned.

Posted via the Android Central App

Little Squirt

Dec 12, 2012
Visit site
Hey all,

Thinking about picking up one of these tablets was wondering what you would recommend in regards to size

I love my 9.7 S2. I have a 2013 Nexus 7 that still works great (Wi-Fi only) that I use when I go out somewhere like a doctor's or dentist's office etcetera that fits in my jeans front pocket for portability. But at home I prefer my Galaxy S2 9.7 because it's much easier to read and of course a lot faster and efficient in every way than my 3 year old N7.

Sent from my Galaxy S2 9.7 tablet.

anon(123856)

Jan 12, 2011
Visit site
I have the 9.7 as well and I'm happy with it. I struggled too over which size to get but I'm glad I went with the 9.7.

Delirious D

Nov 13, 2012
Visit site
Ended up getting the 8.0..
i have the Tab A 9.7 w/spen and its just too heavy sometimes to use in bed or to carry in my laptop bag with my tabpro s.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MansiDaware