A mid range U11

Golfdriver97

Trusted Member Team Leader
Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
Very tough spot. Andrew even commented that the Moto G5+, with an inferior SoC, offers a better performance.
To just discuss the spot, Moto has had that area for a few years now. It's going to be difficult to pull them from it.

Htc could possibly have offered a larger battery, and tried a similar price point.

Javier P

Ambassador
Feb 21, 2014
Visit site
To just discuss the spot, Moto has had that area for a few years now. It's going to be difficult to pull them from it.

Htc could possibly have offered a larger battery, and tried a similar price point.

Exactly. It's going to be very difficult getting the smooth and fast performance that you get on Moto devices, so they should have offered better camera, bigger battery and lower price.

Morty2264

Ambassador
Mar 6, 2012
Visit site

I agree with you. I'm so happy that they offered a midrange alternative to the U11; it's just that the smaller mAh is a bit of a discouraging factor - at least for me.

Golfdriver97

Trusted Member Team Leader
Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
I agree with you. I'm so happy that they offered a midrange alternative to the U11; it's just that the smaller mAh is a bit of a discouraging factor - at least for me.

Like @Javier P said, they needed to do something to differentiate this phone from the 2 different Moto lines (I'm counting the G and X. The X is nearly in the same price range).

oakdaleman

Nov 23, 2017
Visit site
It's all a matter of opinion really. I passed on the Moto G 5 series because of the camera. I took some shots using a friend's Moto and was not impressed at all with the quality of the results. I tried the U11 Life and the pictures were so much better in my opinion.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
whymustimakeanaccount