A real Otterbox Note 9 case killer, if you install a tempered glass screen protector.

SuperLeakTX

Dec 15, 2018
Visit site
Recently purchased 2 cases for my wife and myself. We both have been using otterbox cases for several years. We both were moving from a Google Pixel to the Note 9 and looking for a durable case that wasn't bulky. After reading and even going to the mall to look at cases that were either $50 or around $35 for a piece of plastic, I found ArmadilloTek on Amazon. After reading the reviews and comparisons of other cases we took a chance and ordered 2. After receiving them I was glad that I did. It was exactly what I was looking for. A case that looks nice, will protect my phone, and not have the bulk of an otterbox. All of the buttons and holes line up and protects the S pen. The only cons that I have are that it protects the phone so well that it is a little bit hard to get the phone out of it and it is a little slicker than what I am used to. I'm sure I will adapt in a short time. Unless it fails when I do eventually drop my phone, which I don't believe will happen or I would not have bought it, I'm sold.

FYI, Make sure you rip the original screen protector off, and install a random tempered screen protector, or a 49 dollars whitesome dome.

you can search Armadillotek note 9 case on amazon,
Save 20% with coupon Amdtek20

Mike_Luchia

Dec 6, 2015
Visit site
I have both the ArmadilloTek and the UAG Monarch in Chrimson Red. I took my Whitestone Done screen protector off before I had either of these cases so I can't speak for how they would fit over the Dome but I suspect the ArmadilloTek would have problem with it because of the two small "wings" that are in the top 2 corners. They would definitely push down on the Dome causing the glue to crack under it. The UAG wouldn't have this problem but I switch back and forth between the two as I don't consider them direct competition, they each have their good and bad.

I do agree that the built in screen protector on the ArmadilloTek has to come off though, especially if you use the SPen but other than that it's a great case.

Galaxy Note 9 Case - ArmadilloTek Vanguard Series Military Grade Rugged Case with Built-in Screen Protector and Kickstand for Samsung Galaxy Note 9 (2018) - Vibrant Orange/Gray https://www.amazon.ca/dp/B07FZQRN38...hawk-future-ca-20&ascsubtag=UUacUvbUpU6528025

URBAN ARMOR GEAR UAG Samsung Galaxy Note 9 Monarch Feather-Light Rugged [Crimson] Military Drop Tested Phone Case https://www.amazon.ca/dp/B07G8JBDXJ...hawk-future-ca-20&ascsubtag=UUacUvbUpU6528025

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillyC