A73 - When I Attach 3.5 mm Earphone with 3.5 mm Adapter Into My A73 Secure Foler App Pops Up

zanshin777

Sep 8, 2015
Visit site
A73 - When I Attach 3.5 mm Earphone with 3.5 mm Adapter Into My A73 Secure Foler App Pops Up And It Wants PIN

How can I stop It?

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
What brand and model earbuds are you using? Is it specifically "Made for iPhone"? Those may have a slightly different plug configuration, which can cause odd things to happen on Android devices.

zanshin777

Sep 8, 2015
Visit site
A73 - Can I Use Mic With Earphones Mic With Type C To 3.5 mm Adapter?

I have mic on my Sennheiser Earphones.

I tried several Type C To 3.5 mm adapters on Samsung Galaxy A73.

One of them I can hear the sounds but my speaking does not transmit to the person on the other side of the line.

One of them both I can not hear sounds and can not speak.

Is there a USB Type C To 3.5 mm adapter with which transmit my speaking? (So I can speak with the earphones)

If so which brand do you recommend for Type C to 3.5 mm adapters for this purpose?

Or o I have to buy bluetooth earphones with mic?

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
You never answered my question about the exact model number of the Sennheisers, so I'll just leave you with this: try to test with multiple other headphones, and make sure that those headphones are specifically compatible with Android, and not "Made for iPhone." If others work fine and the Sennheisers don't, then I suspect the latter are Made for iPhone.

Reactions: Laura Knotek

zanshin777

Sep 8, 2015
Visit site
Sorry. I thought you meant the adapter model.

Earphones is CX-80S cabled earphones.

I don’t think different earphones work.

I think the problem is the adapter. ???

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Ok, thanks -- that model should be compatible with Android.

Have you tested these earphones on another device, to make sure they work?

You also said that you don't think different earphones work -- does that mean you actually tested other headphones using that adapter?