AC Members - Show us Your Pets!

gendo667

Trusted Member
Jun 6, 2015
Visit site
Toby is back home safe and doing well, with some effort from me and some neighbors. The short-ish version is: For almost 48 hours was stuck in a tree in the yard behind one of our neighbors two houses over. He was up about 30' way out on a branch. It took a while to coax him down to me standing at the top of my 17' ladder. At that point I grabbed him by the nap of the neck and dropped him down to a sheet my daughter and the neighbors were holding up.
That's great news. Well done also.

Morty2264

Ambassador
Mar 6, 2012
Visit site
Toby is back home safe and doing well, with some effort from me and some neighbors. The short-ish version is: For almost 48 hours was stuck in a tree in the yard behind one of our neighbors two houses over. He was up about 30' way out on a branch. It took a while to coax him down to me standing at the top of my 17' ladder. At that point I grabbed him by the nap of the neck and dropped him down to a sheet my daughter and the neighbors were holding up.

Wow! Poor thing! So glad he is safe and that you found him! What a fright he must have had - and for you all, too! Thank you for keeping us posted!

Kizzy Catwoman

Ambassador
Feb 2, 2017
Visit site
Oh Gott sei dank!!! I am so pleased you found him.

Kizzy Catwoman

Ambassador
Feb 2, 2017
Visit site
Now some worrying news my end. Tiny has hurt her back paw. We don't know what is wrong but she cries in pain and can't put the paw down. It is nearly 6am so I will call the vet when they open and try to take her today. I will let you know what happens.

Laura Knotek

Moderator Captain
Jan 8, 2011
Visit site
I'm so glad to hear that Toby is safe and sound. Hopefully he will stay out of trees in the future.

tuckertje01

Sep 15, 2015
Visit site
So glad to hear that Toby is safe and sound, well done!

tuckertje01

Sep 15, 2015
Visit site
Now some worrying news my end. Tiny has hurt her back paw. We don't know what is wrong but she cries in pain and can't put the paw down. It is nearly 6am so I will call the vet when they open and try to take her today. I will let you know what happens.
Oh my, poor Tiny... I'll keep my fingers crossed that he can be fixed quick and painless and he'll soon be right as rain again. It is always so stressful to see your furry kiddies in pain, I know....

gendo667

Trusted Member
Jun 6, 2015
Visit site
This is rough news. Please keep us updated.

Kizzy Catwoman

Ambassador
Feb 2, 2017
Visit site
Hi thanks for your support. Tiny has a nasty bite on her leg. Possibly a fight, possibly dogs in the property that backs onto ours. It is infected but no abscess. So she has been given a long-acting antibiotic injection and I have to give her metacam for a week. And keep her housebound.

Kizzy Catwoman

Ambassador
Feb 2, 2017
Visit site
Oh, no! How terrible!!! How is he doing?
She has just had a bite to eat. She is hiding under the bed quietly. Not trying to leave the room. She has barely moved all day. Resting herself and trying to heal I guess. I am sitting with her for awhile. I will leave the light on for her and talk radio playing on the Google home mini for company when I am in bed.

20200930_195121.jpeg

Morty2264

Ambassador
Mar 6, 2012
Visit site
She has just had a bite to eat. She is hiding under the bed quietly. Not trying to leave the room. She has barely moved all day. Resting herself and trying to heal I guess. I am sitting with her for awhile. I will leave the light on for her and talk radio playing on the Google home mini for company when I am in bed.

View attachment 327123

Poor baby! I hope she recovers well and isn't in too much pain. Poor thing.

kbz1960

Apr 23, 2016
Visit site
Good deal

kbz1960

Apr 23, 2016
Visit site
Dang. Hope it's nothing too bad

kbz1960

Apr 23, 2016
Visit site
Hi thanks for your support. Tiny has a nasty bite on her leg. Possibly a fight, possibly dogs in the property that backs onto ours. It is infected but no abscess. So she has been given a long-acting antibiotic injection and I have to give her metacam for a week. And keep her housebound.
Good luck. I'm sure she'll be good to go after that.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
thephilster001