AC Oneplus invite community

Zorachus

Apr 25, 2011
Visit site
I just let an invite pass me by on Friday, i got the e-mail Friday morning, and didn't check it until Saturday morning, and was debating on getting the phone, and by the time I decided on Saturday afternoon, the invite expired.

So, does anyone have a spare invite please ? Thank you.

whippingboy

May 13, 2010
Visit site
Ok- so someone here gave me an invite and I'm passing along the favor. You have LESS THAN 24HRS to redeem the link! I just got the link at 10AM PST so I'm trying to pass this along ASAP. 1st one to PM me - gets the code.

I've had this phone a week- and I like it so much I almost want to buy a 2nd one- but I'm curious to not only see the new nexus, but perhaps wait for the One+ TWO! (Yep- Love it that much) I'm going to pass my current One+ phone on to my wife who's on a laggy Samsung GS3 (I've got a Nexus 5, so I'm not dying as much as she :)

whippingboy

May 13, 2010
Visit site
Ok- so someone here gave me an invite and I'm passing along the favor. You have LESS THAN 24HRS to redeem the link! I just got the link at 10AM PST so I'm trying to pass this along ASAP. 1st one to PM me - gets the code.

I've had this phone a week- and I like it so much I almost want to buy a 2nd one- but I'm curious to not only see the new nexus, but perhaps wait for the One+ TWO! (Yep- Love it that much) I'm going to pass my current One+ phone on to my wife who's on a laggy Samsung GS3 (I've got a Nexus 5, so I'm not dying as much as she :)

Code has been taken. If I get another - I'll be back to give it away.

jfs101

Trusted Member
Sep 17, 2011
Visit site
I've got a 24 hour invite. I already bought one. PM your email for the invite. First come first served. It has about 23 hours to go.

*EDIT*
I forgot to mention that it's an unclaimed invite for a 64 GB OPO.

****It was claimed****

Posted via the Android Central App

Last edited:

CMSevilla

Mar 10, 2011
Visit site
Re: Any invites?

As an Android user, and moreover a Cyanogen supporter, if anyone could spare an invite, I would be forever in your debt.

As you all know the Nexus 6 was announced today, and while I see it to be a truly wonderful phone, I do not feel the price will fit my budget. I currently own a Nexus 5 and will be passing it down to my younger brother and introduce him to the magic on an unlocked (and rooted) Android phone. I myself am looking for a device with the characteristics of the One Plus One. I feel a phone built by a group of people who believe in customizing an OS as much as I personally do truly is something worth trying and owning.

Story aside, I really would appreciate an invite if one comes available. I'd love to give this phone a try as I feel it meets right in the middle of price point and features I could not fully get from a Nexus device at this time.

Thanks in advanced guys, and as they say, may the odds be ever in your favor!

CMSevilla

Mar 10, 2011
Visit site

I ended up buying an invite on eBay from a guy selling it for 10 bucks.

I was a bit surprised considering most people on eBay are selling them for about 40+ dollars a piece.

codeda

Jan 28, 2012
Visit site

I ended up buying an invite on eBay from a guy selling it for 10 bucks.

I was a bit surprised considering most people on eBay are selling them for about 40+ dollars a piece.

Wow that is a good deal. I'm still surprised people are selling them, but I guess I shouldn't be. Enjoy your new phone when you get it!!

jontalk

Feb 29, 2012
Visit site

Just got another invite but it's only good for 24 hours.. I have NO clue whether I want to make the jump from my Galaxy S3 to the One + though. With the Nexus 6 costing so much, this does seem to be good value, but previous experience with customer service at One Plus wasn't great.

the_icon12

Nov 14, 2012
Visit site

Here's and invite guys, I already had an OPO and didn't like it so the code is yours. Good luck whoever sees it first. 6MSN-V0CD-RA9P-CGYK
*One - 64 GB Sandstone Black

Posted via the Android Central App

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
crazyload05