Acquiring Incredible by Adding an Extra Line?

Which would you pick?

• Total voters

Qazme

May 1, 2010
Visit site
Really? That worked? Cause I did that in attempts to get an S2, lol. Never worked. Did you say anything specific? Or just generally go down the growing list of WHY the S1 is so terrible? And whom did you call? Was it just the plain customer support line?

I never tried with the S1 to S2 thing. As far as what I told them, I basically told them I was no longer happy with my Storm and wanted to upgrade to a new android device. Android looked like it would work better for me in my situation. The phone rep actually said are you talking about the Incredible. I said yes. He immediately said I can give you 25% right now anything more and I will have to talk with a supervisor.

So I told him, talk to your supervisor, in fact what I want is the 2 year contract price on it, I'm not paying pull price, and if possible I want my NE2 discount. He came back and said I could have the two year contract pricing. I told him it wasn't good enough, without a deep discount I was going to have to look into other options. He put me back on hold, came back and said we can give you a $100 mail in rebate, the two year contract price and $50 addition off. Total ended up being $174 after rebate, taxes and all that jazz.

I talked with regular customer service. It also helps if you have a long standing history with them, no late payments, and always have meet your obligations. I think that's a lot to do with me getting what I was aiming for. They aren't going to turn you down on extending your contract, that's guaranteed money for them, not to mention early termination of $350 if you turn it off early, they still make their money on the phone etc.

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cottoneyejoe