ADB Sideload - "Starting it now on port 5037"

andreglud

Mar 28, 2014
Visit site
Hi
So, I want to sideload a zip file, but of some reason, it doesn't work! I've done this a few times ago, but at that time I were on Windows 7. Atm. I'm on Windows 8. I can get my X+ into sideload (TWRP) without problems. But I'm not sure if it's starting correct.
Starting ADB sideloa feature...
And it keeps doing that.. No confirm that it's started. However, usually it works without writing any confirmation.
On the command prommt it writes:
* daemon not running. starting it now on port 5037 *
* daemon started successfully *
List of devices attached

But I dont want it do be via the local network. It should be via USB. How do I change that? My guess were ADB usb but that wasn't for any use.

wizzrah

Retired Ambassador
Jul 27, 2013
Visit site
Hi
So, I want to sideload a zip file, but of some reason, it doesn't work! I've done this a few times ago, but at that time I were on Windows 7. Atm. I'm on Windows 8. I can get my X+ into sideload (TWRP) without problems. But I'm not sure if it's starting correct.

And it keeps doing that.. No confirm that it's started. However, usually it works without writing any confirmation.

But I dont want it do be via the local network. It should be via USB. How do I change that? My guess were ADB usb but that wasn't for any use.

It seems it isn't doing anything because it hasn't found your device. Your device should be listed after "List of devices attached." Make sure you have USB Debugging on and that drivers are installed correctly.

Aslam ferry

Apr 16, 2015
Visit site
i saw eror in adb you start with port 5037 how to resolve it?

Hi

Last edited by a moderator:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
elizabethstephen