Advice: Upgrading from Moto C. Do you recommend E20?

• Thread starter Android Central Question
  • Start date
A

Android Central Question

Hi. I just use my Moto C for basic calls, texts, web-browsing, and WhatsApp. Nothing fancy. But running on Android 7 is starting to be a drag. Some apps I use no longer run on v7 - just v10 and above. Was thinking that the E20 would be a sensible upgrade option. Any advice from existing E20 users? Thank You.

fuzzylumpkin

Dec 7, 2012
Visit site
My advice would involve an M series Samsung. Can't in good conscience recommend anyone buy a moto phone.

EDIT: actually, you may be better with one of the core devices. that's the model name.

J Dubbs

Jun 4, 2016
Visit site
I'd recommend a Pixel 6a, they're on sale right now for $299 US, normally $449, which is an awesome bang for the buck proposition. It would be a huge upgrade in every way, including 5 years of security updates, and 3 years of Android version updates. That's about 2 and a half times as long as a Moto phone. Plus they're very similar to a Moto phone software wise... Moto uses mostly stock Android just like the Pixel, so it would look and feel very close to your Moto.

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
I'd recommend a Pixel 6a, they're on sale right now for $299 US, normally $449, which is an awesome bang for the buck proposition. It would be a huge upgrade in every way, including 5 years of security updates, and 3 years of Android version updates. That's about 2 and a half times as long as a Moto phone. Plus they're very similar to a Moto phone software wise... Moto uses mostly stock Android just like the Pixel, so it would look and feel very close to your Moto.

I'll second, third, fourth, and fifth this!;)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wei34