Airplane mode issue?

marcster

May 19, 2012
Visit site
Hi all,

I have the LTE version of the One X and I seem to be having intermittent 'Airplane Mode' issues when turning airplane mode off.

So when I head on the subway for my morning commute, I enabled the airplane mode out of habit to save on battery, however on several occasions when I'm back out of the subway, I turn off airplane mode but I don't receive any reception, until I restart the phone.

Does anyone else have the same issues, or perhaps can shed some light on this problem?

Thanks.

scumpuppy

Apr 28, 2012
Visit site
every android phone Ive had Ive had issues with airplpane mode, specifically disabling every notification sound on my device until i restart it

So I no longer use airplane mode :(

As soon as I got my one X i tried it and sure enough, none of my alarms or ringtones when called were working until i restarted, all because i was using airplane mode at night

Joeyosaurus

May 17, 2012
Visit site
I had a very similar issue with my GNex. However, after I flashed 4.0.4 and rooted it, the problem seemed to vanish.

Fingers crossed that it is something an ota can resolve.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus

marcster

May 19, 2012
Visit site
Thanks for the replies..this is actually my first Android phone, I am coming from an iPhone 4.

This problem only happens sometimes which makes it even more bizarre.

I guess I'll cross my fingers and wait for an update!

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sbeve