All S9 S9+ owners using tempered Glass

jeetu4444

Trusted Member
Sep 3, 2014
Visit site
Guys we have 2 S9+ in the family...Installed tempered glass on both...But had touch issue...As glue is only on the edges and top and bottom...
I had full glue tempered glass on my Note 8...But it's not yet available for S9 ...
I guess Samsung has done things to improve touch with tempered glass
In advance setting u have option to increase screen sensitivity ...And I must say that really helps...

daswooski

Apr 10, 2012
Visit site
Guys we have 2 S9+ in the family...Installed tempered glass on both...But had touch issue...As glue is only on the edges and top and bottom...
I had full glue tempered glass on my Note 8...But it's not yet available for S9 ...
In advance setting u have option to increase screen sensitivity ...And I must say that really helps...

Am using glass protector for GS9 with glue on sides and have enabled increased touch and still has delay sometimes...i have never used a full glue protector...so you are saying they have less of a touch issue? Also, is there any residual glue residue on the screen when you remove these full glue glass protectors?

legin111

Feb 1, 2015
Visit site
Hands down go with the Whitestone dome glass protector. You'll never use another, it's available on Amazon. It's a little more expensive then the others but well worth it. You can look up reviews, they are all over YouTube. The work with a lot of cases as well

KP8819

Mar 10, 2018
Visit site
is there any full coverage that work good or even non edge coverage?

Whitestone Dome glass, as mentioned above, is what I use & works great. Feels like original screen. No touch sensitivity issues & compatible with every case I've used(Otterbox, Bodygaurdz, Spigen).
Bodyguardz just released their full adhesive curved tempered glass too.

rjack22

Jan 25, 2011
Visit site
I am using amFilm tempered glass protector and I am very happy with it. Very easy to install and I have had no problems with it. I did enable touch sensitivity setting. Best of all it is not expensive. About $10-12. Lifetime warranty too!

tadpoles

Jul 20, 2015
Visit site
I'm using the Body Guardz and am very happy with them. No touch issues and installation is easy (unlike White Dome). ...so there's an alternative.

mustang7757

Super Moderator
Feb 6, 2017
Visit site
Whitestone Dome glass, as mentioned above, is what I use & works great. Feels like original screen. No touch sensitivity issues & compatible with every case I've used(Otterbox, Bodygaurdz, Spigen).
Bodyguardz just released their full adhesive curved tempered glass too.

I was looking for complete coverage as the white stone leaves the top exposed or one that covers just the middle of display not the sides

KP8819

Mar 10, 2018
Visit site
I was looking for complete coverage as the white stone leaves the top exposed or one that covers just the middle of display not the sides

Whitestone only leaves the speaker and camera exposed. Don't think you'll find one that'll cover the speaker but idk...

rinkeedink

Jun 1, 2010
Visit site
AmFilm FTW on S9+, best I've used so far.. plastic frame for install is genius and should be standard issue on all tempered glass screen protectors across manufacturers...Also, case friendly is true with a spigen slim hybrid kickstand case...Yes there is a small area of rainbow effect, but invisible when in use. https://go.shr.lc/2GU8N4Z

Dkan103

Apr 13, 2018
Visit site
Been using ceramic clear coat since day 2 of owning my S8. Zero scratches, complete and total responsive touch, smoother than glass, 9H hardness. I am an RN and i have my phone with me on daily basis in my pocket. I clean it with alcohol and shes still gorgeous!

David Martrano

Oct 25, 2016
Visit site
For myself I do not use a screen protector. My solution is a wallet case for protection. Especially because they use gorilla glass five. My s6edge, s7edge& now my s8+. No problems with any kind of marks whatsoever!

TheRewardisCheese

May 1, 2010
Visit site
I just received the ZAGG Glass Elite with full adhesive. This thing is exactly as described. It is definitely full screen adhesive, no halo effect, no bubbles, does not require LOCA glue or anything like that, and the feel of the glass is so smooth. Feels just like my Zagg on my Iphone.

I am very please with my $50 purchase and the best part, lifetime warranty replacements. I have used Zagg's warranty replacement program before and love that I only need to pay the $6 for shipping for a brand new Zagg.

mustang7757

Super Moderator
Feb 6, 2017
Visit site
I just ordered the Whitestone dome 44.00 can't find anything else and the one I have keeps falling off and has touch issue

mustang7757

Super Moderator
Feb 6, 2017
Visit site
I just received the ZAGG Glass Elite with full adhesive. This thing is exactly as described. It is definitely full screen adhesive, no halo effect, no bubbles, does not require LOCA glue or anything like that, and the feel of the glass is so smooth. Feels just like my Zagg on my Iphone.

I am very please with my $50 purchase and the best part, lifetime warranty replacements. I have used Zagg's warranty replacement program before and love that I only need to pay the $6 for shipping for a brand new Zagg.

I have that on my s8+ so far good

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kerokekerol