Amazon Alexa app.

May 3, 2015
Visit site
I always had a strange issue with my 6p and Bluetooth. It would connect, then either play thru my phone's speaker...Or not connect, or connect and drop as soon as I left my garage.

Thought it was maybe the phone. Maybe my car. Thought it was possibly my smart lock geo fence since it seemed like it happened when I list wifi.

It started happening on my Pixel XL!!! I looked at what I had recently installed. The app I never installed on my Pixel XL until recently was the Amazon Alexa app!!!!! Uninstalled it and it's not happening now!!! Why does Amazon suck so bad????

Almeuit

Moderator Team Leader
Apr 17, 2012
Visit site
Just sounds like a bug with the app. I'd report it and try to help them out.

If bugs mean a company sucks then every company in the industry sucks ;P.

May 3, 2015
Visit site
My 6p had this issue for the entire year I had it. It's something that will probably never be fixed. I stopped using amazon prime video because it would drain my phone just being Installed. They are just awful.

Almeuit

Moderator Team Leader
Apr 17, 2012
Visit site
I wouldn't say never. If you aren't reporting it you aren't helping the problem. You're welcome to think that but.. like I said if bugs meant a company or app was bad then every single company and app is bad.

Lilybell2

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site
I always had problems with my Nexus 6p. I had absolutely no trouble with my pixel XL until I installed Amazon Alexa. Once I deleted it I no longer have issues again.
This makes me wonder if there might possibly be a secondary factor involved as well. It just seems so odd that our experiences with the same app on the same phone could be so different.

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WyattEarp