Amazon preorders

njens

Jul 4, 2011
Visit site
Anyone else out there preorder from Amazon? My order says it would ship today, arrive around the 25th, but I have yet to be billed or receive any other info from them about it. Just hoping I'm not the only one.

nkd

Feb 12, 2011
Visit site
Your not, mine says the same thing. I called and the girl was pretty upfront with me and told me the truth that they don't know jack and they will ship out as soon as they get them and said the date would update if there is a delay and we would get an email. So far the 25th is the scheduled delivery date. So we will see. I just think that At&t is screwing almost everyone over right now. I really don't care though, I get it when I get it and I am happy with One X until than.

nkd

Feb 12, 2011
Visit site
Just got an email about delay on my order. The new ship date is jun 28th. I guess Amazon finally got a word by samsung, I believe they get their phones straight from them.

LazrRocketArm

Sep 12, 2011
Visit site
Just got an email about delay on my order. The new ship date is jun 28th. I guess Amazon finally got a word by samsung, I believe they get their phones straight from them.

Maybe straight from Samsung, but I believe ATT has some control. Surely ATT is holding off on 3rd party sellers until they feel satisfied with their demand for ATT direct sales.
Can't blame them. Make more money on units they sell themselves.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using Android Central Forums

njens

Jul 4, 2011
Visit site
Got the email. it says I'll get my new SIM by the 26th! I'm so excited!....too bad the phone won't come until 7/2.... haha

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kevnew1