And the shipping issues begin

slave

Jul 23, 2010
Visit site
Google is back to being Google. My order label created at 0550 on Monday, delivery scheduled today, as of today, 1315, the phone was never was never picked up. The warehouse has no idea where it is, it's just lost. They won't even work on how to fix the issue until after the 13th.

The joys of online shopping.

Reactions: wyelkins

wyelkins

Jul 29, 2011
Visit site
Google is back to being Google. My order label created at 0550 on Monday, delivery scheduled today, as of today, 1315, the phone was never was never picked up. The warehouse has no idea where it is, it's just lost. They won't even work on how to fix the issue until after the 13th.

The joys of online shopping.
What county? What carrier?

BrwnSuga3

Jun 21, 2010
Visit site
Is the label created on UPS or FedEx? I have 4 packages supposedly coming through UPS, I thought they were my phone but it's being delivered by FedEx instead.

slave

Jul 23, 2010
Visit site
FedEx, in the US. It's in Illinois, I am in Michigan. They never gave the package to FedEx and now have no idea where it is, but won't start to fix it until the 13th.

YankInDaSouth

Dec 23, 2012
Visit site
I fear I may be in the same boat. Mine is still at "Awaiting Carrier Pickup" ... Been like that since 4:31 AM Tuesday, October 10. Google is still showing a delivery date for tomorrow the 12th but I'm not so sure about that.

slave

Jul 23, 2010
Visit site
With mine it moved to shipped but FedEx never got it. Somehow it got left out. The lot it was supposed to go with went out I guess, but mine was not in it. I wonder if it got dropped? I am sure that warehouse and packing area is busy.

wyelkins

Jul 29, 2011
Visit site
With mine it moved to shipped but FedEx never got it. Somehow it got left out. The lot it was supposed to go with went out I guess, but mine was not in it. I wonder if it got dropped? I am sure that warehouse and packing area is busy.
It seems from what I've read that the people that paid for expedited shipping have the problems. FedEx drops the ball More than UPS. I may be wrong. It's counterintuitive.

buzzy3970

Jun 30, 2011
Visit site
Also it's shipping through FedEx unfortunately which is not without faults. Hopefully they take care of you and your phone comes soon.