Android 13 QPR question

IMANUT46

Oct 4, 2014
Visit site
I've been reading many posts regarding the Android QPR update. I waited a week before I updated to Android 13 to see if there had been any problems. After updating, I did have some , I see that there's another update that fixes problems that some users were having. I was not having any of those problems, so I'm wondering if I should install the update.
I am very gun shy on "Fixing what ain't broke",
I've always wondered, "Do updates install just the
" Changes" to the OS, or is the "ENTIRE" OS replaced. Any advice or suggestions are welcomed.

rvbfan

Jan 17, 2015
Visit site
I've been reading many posts regarding the Android QPR update. I waited a week before I updated to Android 13 to see if there had been any problems. After updating, I did have some , I see that there's another update that fixes problems that some users were having. I was not having any of those problems, so I'm wondering if I should install the update.
I am very gun shy on "Fixing what ain't broke",
I've always wondered, "Do updates install just the
" Changes" to the OS, or is the "ENTIRE" OS replaced. Any advice or suggestions are welcomed.
I think it depends on the update, sometimes it just targets issues. Sometimes it is a kernel issue. When I was on beta, I installed whatever came my way. Afterall that is the idea behind betas. You test and try new things, that's why they tell you if it's your daily driver think twice. And if you still go ahead, speed bumps are part of the game.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Non