Android 4.0

D-money443

Nov 16, 2011
Visit site
Are there any finalized versions of Android 4.0? I have quattrimus and it's annoying me like crazy. I won't bore you with all the details; I just wanna know are there any finished products?

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Android Central Forums

sellersj27

May 30, 2012
Visit site
Beta 1 is the most recent. There are known bugs.... try quattrimus aokp. It's worked better than cm9 for me... less freezing and fc's

notown

SAMLOKA
Jun 2, 2011
Visit site
short answer - No.

Long answer + some rant :p

It's in early stages. The amount of time and work after the big step of booting is still going on and can go on for a long time. Just like GB is still being worked on - still getting polished up even a year later. I remember it was buggy of course but its fantastic now. ICS seems to be going in the same foot steps. With that in mind I think ICS will take over our OVs one day.

Usually DEVS hold betas to selected members in private and go from there. This is ICS - a lot went into that just getting it to our little OVs. We're lucky we get to mess about with it X2

Worry not. Optimus can handle The Ice Cream Sandwhich

Last edited:
Reactions: Teh_Gaberz

terthii

Jan 1, 2012
Visit site
No finalized versions. Patience please! :) However, Quattrimus is wrapping up, and it probably won't be TOO much longer until we see a fully working ROM.

flapjack.fiasco

Sep 13, 2011
Visit site
No finalized versions. Patience please! :) However, Quattrimus is wrapping up, and it probably won't be TOO much longer until we see a fully working ROM.

I wouldn't say" fully working" because it's entirely likely that well never get the Qualcomm drivers.

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Tapatalk 2

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ILTAFGICHKI