• Welcome to the all-new Android Central Forums! - We're still moving some things around, so you may see a few quirks here and there, but we're working on getting things fully completed as soon as possible. For now, take a look around, and if you run into any major issues, please let us know in this thread!

Android App Development help please

• Thread starter Android Central Question
  • Start date
A

Android Central Question

Hello, I am looking Android App Development help please.
I would like to make an Android TV box app and was wondering if I can get some help creating one with the following requirements;
1) Looking for a Template, for starters, so I don't have to code one from scratch since I have no idea of what I'm doing :)
2) Configure the app to utilize a Username/Password which verifies the account on a server database that I control.
3) Hopefully it will be easy to include a link within the code that reaches out to an XML file on my server or whatever where I have a list of Video Streams/Feeds that the app reads and you can select what video you want to play.
Thank you

belodion

Co-Ambassador Team Lead
Jun 10, 2014
I recommend registering as a member and engaging in our Developers forums. Would you like me to move this to Developers Lounge?