Android Central app no longer shows Forums?

puch96

Nov 27, 2012
Visit site
Hello. Sorry if this has been posted before, but I noticed since the forums re-fresh on the website, the Android Central app for Android is no longer showing Forums in the Forums tab.

puch96

Nov 27, 2012
Visit site
Great!. Thanks everyone. For some reason, when I searched the AC Forums app, it was not being found on the playstore. But now I was able to install it.

Reactions: tismydroid

Brad Bilger

Dec 2, 2014
Visit site
The Andriod central app is no longer supported
Dang man. Nice of someone to let us know. I've been trying for weeks to get it to work and it's managed to lock my phone up several times and I've had to force everything closed on it. My Note 9 was even screaming "KILL IT.... KILL IT... . IT'S EATING MY BATTERY!!!!!"

So.. is that new app suppose to fix it??

mustang7757

Super Moderator
Feb 6, 2017
Visit site
Dang man. Nice of someone to let us know. I've been trying for weeks to get it to work and it's managed to lock my phone up several times and I've had to force everything closed on it. My Note 9 was even screaming "KILL IT.... KILL IT... . IT'S EATING MY BATTERY!!!!!"

So.. is that new app suppose to fix it??
Regular AC app had forums and blogs so that's gone , the only 2 mobile apps is ACF app and Tapatalk, on the AC app it has been talked about awhile ago before the new forums that it went away

Reactions: Laura Knotek