Android Central Photo Contest: Transportation

Status
Not open for further replies.

roundwound5

Jul 4, 2013
Visit site
A retired John Deer branded bicycle rests on a fence between tractor tires and wagon wheels. I came across this view at the annual Peanut Festival in the Panhandle on a farm in Jay, Florida, and captured it my Nexus 4. Google Camera has made some improvements since the initial Lollipop a la carte updates in HDR handling among others to bring out the best in the 3 year old hardware. Tweaked in Snapseed.

58554d02d17f31247255ebf0fcdde193.jpg

RaRa85

Oct 13, 2014
Visit site
Photo I took on a semi cloudy afternoon. This is more of a miniature representation of how most of us get around. The shallow depth of field is a strong point of the V10's wide aperture. Taken with the LG V10 in RAW and edited in Snapseed.
f53518a4961550b2dcb3596cb1eca05f.jpg

PkPaulo

Mar 16, 2013
Visit site
My Skateboard , use it daily to get to my school and such .. Darkstar board and trucks, Spitfire wheels and bearings :)skateboard.jpg Photo Took with a Xperia M4 Aqua , edited contrast in Snapseed

Nov 7, 2015
Visit site
LOVE Honda
Taken with Droid Turbo, 21 mp. HDR off. Manual focus. No edit.

Almost any modern transportation needs a key of some sort! So this is my key chain and the Honda key is to my '99 Honda Prelude. I've had the "LOVE" key chain for the longest time, and it is photo-luminescent. I had a flashlight shining from the rear onto the key chain to give it that glow effect, since it didn't want to stay glowing while away from a light source. (It's an old key chain)

Attachments

• photocontesttransport.jpg
    photocontesttransport.jpg
    72 KB · Views: 23

Skydog222

Aug 13, 2015
Visit site
I took this picture with my Nexus 4 while deployed in Afghanistan in 2014. There was some rain in the vicinity and and the sun was setting behind it lighting up the sky making for perfect picture conditions. I did mod the black levels and bump the saturation a bit in Photoshop to get rid of the slight haze, but I did not have to do much.

IMG_20140506_184041.jpg

JCArteaga

Jul 10, 2015
Visit site
20151127_175705.jpg

The cable car linking the city of El Alto with the City of La Paz in Bolivia . Saving time in transport while enjoying a spectacular view of the city of La Paz.

Taken with a Galaxy Note 4 edited with Microsoft Picture Manager 2010.

odkwheat

Oct 31, 2012
Visit site
Nexus 6, Snapseed edits. Location Pima Air & Space Museum in Tucson, Arizona, USA. Decided to put my nephew in front of this Boeing Dreamliner for size comparison but also wanted him looking away as if he wasn't impressed (this kid is going to live through some amazing changes within transportation). Saw a similar plane flying above Seattle while I was working there years ago.
Interesting fact: this exact model has the Rolls Royce engine which is not the engine used in the final production of the plane. But because RR engines is located in Tucson it was fitting to have this model sitting at their Air & Space museum.IMG_20151122_133453-02.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.