Android Central's Free Droid X giveaway

Status
Not open for further replies.

corey292

Jun 25, 2010
Visit site
Droid x

I think the droid x is the best looking phone that I have ever seen. I love how the buttons are made and where they're placed. It's got a huge screen which is awesome and not to mention a 1 Ghtz processor. This phone is smoking and will be smoking fast! I currently own the Droid and in my opinion, Motorola has the best made and best looking phones on the market right now. Motorola is doin it!! Only 1 problem... I don't know if I'd rather have the Droid X or the Droid 2?!?!

egeorgia#AC

Apr 30, 2010
Visit site
You should pick me because I check your site over 50 times a day to download the latest and greatest apps, check what is new with Android, follow you on Twitter, and I am huge fan of Verizon + Motorola. I will even write a review for you when I get it. Come on now... free labor. :)

offroadace

May 26, 2010
Visit site
This says it all....

piss-on-apple-black-225x169.jpg

Oh,..and this is gonna be one KICK-A$$ SmartPhone on Verizon network!!!

islasian67

Jul 14, 2010
Visit site
Droid X is the hottest phone of the year because the capabilities will be endless. As the android market/OS develops, the X will be the icon of droids to come. The performance and design are near flawless compared to its smart phone competitors, and I sure hope to be one of many to represent the hottest phone of 2010! :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

sherri

Mar 19, 2010
Visit site
I think it is the hottest phone of the year SO FAR! Capabilities of Android are almost limitless. Would love this for my daughter who is going to college 8 hours away. AT&T isn't even a consideration. Poor kid is still using her pink Razr from 6 years ago!

timsway

Jul 14, 2010
Visit site
Droid X

Because I need to have one up on all them iPhone using friends of mine. I have been reading about the Droid X for months now and I'm in love with this phone if you can really call it that. pick me plz.

Droid666

Jun 18, 2010
Visit site
OH sweet jeebus!!! I NEED the Droid X to get my wife into my Droid 1. I would love to be watching videos on that huge 4.3" screen, play games on the wicked fast 1GHZ OMAP processor, with the PowerVRSGX530 graphics chip, making the games and apps look as beautiful as possible. The 8Mp camera taking pics of everything possible. Loading videos up to youtube in 720p HD quality. Asking all my iphone toting friends if they can truely mulittask, or have the absolute freedom that only Android can provide them, then pull out my Droid X, and show them what the future really looks like. Once they realize their newest POS has droped all signals, they will be begging me to use my Droid X. Android is the start of the superphone revolution, and Droid X will be leading the charge with Verizon, to outnumber, out live all the competition anyone throws at them. Give me the Droid X and I will continue to fight the good fight. Not for just myself but for all Android lovers new, and old.

tatonka#AC

Jul 14, 2010
Visit site
OH my sweet trinity! I Actually WANt and NEED the Droid X. I need to come up in the world from the old star trac verizon cell phone in to this century. (My is about absolute and not going to be supported anymore......Am I ancient of the phone itself?
I have been waiting for a phone that makes me interested in a phone again and not a real gimmick and status symbol.
More than A couple of things make it different, including its own set of Motorola widgets that go on top of Android and an optional larger battery that makes it a little thicker
And, NOW with Motorola's focus on voice quality, with additional antennas and three microphones for improved noise cancellation.
And, I also am loving the thought of watching videos on that huge 4.3" screen LCD AND with a slightly higher resolution of 854-by-480, and ships with Android 2.1,complete with Motoblur from Motorola.
play games on the wicked fast 1GHZ OMAP processor,
with the PowerVRSGX530 graphics chip, making the games and apps look as beautiful as possible. .
Imagine a 8Mp camera taking pics of everything possible.
Loading videos up to youtube in 720p HD quality.
Can all my iphone buddies truely mulittask, or have the absolute freedom that only Android can provide them, then pull out my Droid X, and show them what the future is all about!!!!
Iphone buddies trying to convince me to buy the Iphone 4 with all the dropped all signals and poor reception issues and antenna malfuncaton and being held hostage by APPLE........they will be begging me to use my Droid X. Android is the start of the superphone revolution, and Droid X will be leading the charge with Verizon, to outnumber, out live all the competition anyone throws at them.
Please us me to give full detailed reports on PROS and CONS by selecting me for the Droid X and I will serve this forum right and fair, Not only for myself but for all Android lovers new and hesitant like me, but the old with an already judgemental and biased view!
I am yours forever:)

geeforce1

Jun 5, 2010
Visit site
OMG Becky...look at it's butt

Well anyway, I am so hyped for this phone. I was one of the lucky ones to get an Incredible on launch day, but since then I have been trying to get it replaced for faulty antenna and battery (Big props for kiosk at Costco for swapping it out for me). But while I have been waiting I have been messing around with my friends evo and comparing it with the incredible...very similar, but man do I love the size of it. I am a big guy over 6 feet and over 300lbs. So a phone with some size and a keyboard I won't have to turn sideways in order to not press multiple keys...I CAN'T WAIT....
CAN'T...

CAN'T...

CMRobinson

Jun 12, 2010
Visit site
The Motorola Droid X is a great phone to have because of its lightning quick processor, huge screen and HDMI capability. Coming over from a Blackberry Storm one has been the best move I could have made and winning this phone would top it off.

ebsmrfn

Jul 14, 2010
Visit site
The Droid X is the hottest

Because so many folks are, and have been anxiously waiting for a mobile, that will dethrone the so called super phone. And just the fact that it will stream through an hdmi cable is so great. And to capture 8mp stills? You wnt have to carry a seperate camera on vacation. Remember the commercial in 1984 that had the girl toss the hammer into the screen while the drones watched. Well we need to see a moto version of that.

ilex

Jul 15, 2010
Visit site
I cant wait to replace my 5MP digital camera with 8MP and my non-existent video camera with a 720p and a designate microphone phone. and the 4.3" screen, who needs anything else? I can hook it up to my bluetooth in the car to use instead of ipod. It got load of apps. That's the dream phone! Im not sure how im going to use HDMI and DMPL yet, hook it up to my xbox and tv maybe

Status
Not open for further replies.