Android Market... WTF?

takeo

Jul 8, 2011
Visit site
OK, I'm really getting annoyed..

I have an iPad, Playbook and Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1.

I want to download every app I can see on the Market on my Samsung, at least that's what I expect if I can see it.

But the truth is, I can't download Google Earth for instance... "this app is not available in your country"....

I can't download Kindle "this app is not available in your country"....

Can somebody please tell me how to get over these messages?
It was not problem to download this stuff on the iPad AppStore - there is nobody giving "access rights" based on your origin...

Thx

tkemack

Jun 4, 2011
Visit site
Check your date and time via settings and make sure you have the correct time zone. That's all I can think of at the mo

sent to you in three dimensions

GnuSense

Jul 7, 2011
Visit site
OK, I'm really getting annoyed..

I have an iPad, Playbook and Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1.

I want to download every app I can see on the Market on my Samsung, at least that's what I expect if I can see it.

But the truth is, I can't download Google Earth for instance... "this app is not available in your country"....

I can't download Kindle "this app is not available in your country"....

Can somebody please tell me how to get over these messages?
It was not problem to download this stuff on the iPad AppStore - there is nobody giving "access rights" based on your origin...

Thx
Do you not live in the US? If yes, you'll have to deal with that. That's the way the Market works right now.

You can get around it it if you have a US VPN: Purchase paid app without root - xda-developers

drethos

Mar 27, 2011
Visit site
Do you not live in the US? If yes, you'll have to deal with that. That's the way the Market works right now.

You can get around it it if you have a US VPN: Purchase paid app without root - xda-developers

That's how all app markets work. The pb has a few unavailable in Canada or at least were at first. The I pad doesn't have a problem with that as much, if its a desired app jobs sends its goon squad in to "silence" the nay sayers. Its a bunch of sillyness, my biggest beef with the unavailable in your country is BBC iplayer. God I hate that I live in the USA and can't use that, I miss my doctor! Find out if you can side load the app here, I mean it worked for at&t and the bridge on the playbook so far. :)

Sent from my GT-P7510 using Tapatalk

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dumbbunny