Android phone is being hacked.

Sleezzyy21

Apr 25, 2024
Visit site
Some has remotely gained access to my phone and has been making my life a nightmare. They will close apps when I'm in the middle of something, they have completely blocked phone calls so I don't see them, deleted messages and important emails before I see them, delete random data I saved or delete apps altogether. They have rerouted my mail and even gone as far as blocking my SSN so when I try to do something that involves using it a m unable to. Needless to say they have also been looking thru my camera all day long and have even gone as far as occasionally talking through my speaker. They have changed my passwords to different accounts that I have and even changed my voicemail password so I cannot listen to my messages. Idk what to do or how to stop it from happening if anyone has any suggestions I would really appreciate it. I have already changed my number and refrained from connecting to wifi to keep my IP address a secret but I'm still having the same issues and this has been going on for 8 years now.

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Reactions: Laura Knotek