Android System Intelligence

htcrazy

Apr 21, 2013
Visit site
After Android 13 update I cannot update Android System Intelligence. I've seen numerous posts on Reddit about it not only for Samsung phones, but Pixels as well. Some downloaded an apk from apk mirror, but I think the link has expired. Anyone else getting the error and did you solve it?

Sent from my SM-S908U using Tapatalk

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Is it a Play Store error? If so, try clearing the app cache/data for the Play Store app (in Settings>Apps), as well as for the Download Manager app (which requires you to turn on the Show System toggle in that menu).

htcrazy

Apr 21, 2013
Visit site
Looks like after the Android 13 update it's no longer compatible. I cleared data for the app, but no go.
f58812af387ccbf64ce4c32497b6d730.jpg

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
I just searched for it on the Play Store website -- it no longer shows up. But the app is still on my Pixel 7 Pro. It may be that they changed something about how it's updated -- perhaps it gets updated as part of Google Play system updates now?

htcrazy

Apr 21, 2013
Visit site
I just searched for it on the Play Store website -- it no longer shows up. But the app is still on my Pixel 7 Pro. It may be that they changed something about how it's updated -- perhaps it gets updated as part of Google Play system updates now?
I just checked and it's been pulled from the Play Store. I'll just wait and see if they update it.

htcrazy

Apr 21, 2013
Visit site
You seeing a update for Play store and it won't update?
It is now gone from the Play Store for the S22 Ultra. Yesterday, when I checked for Play Store updates, it was on the list of apps to be updated, but failed to install. I'm thinking Google just needs to update the app for Android 13. It is a system app. When I check for updates today, it no longer shows up so maybe Google pulled it. Lots of threads on it.

https://support.google.com/pixelpho...e-is-stuck-on-pending-how-do-i-fix-this?hl=en

I don't have any problem with my P6P, just my S22 Ultra

mustang7757

Super Moderator
Feb 6, 2017
Visit site
It is now gone from the Play Store for the S22 Ultra. Yesterday, when I checked for Play Store updates, it was on the list of apps to be updated, but failed to install. I'm thinking Google just needs to update the app for Android 13. It is a system app. When I check for updates today, it no longer shows up so maybe Google pulled it. Lots of threads on it.

https://support.google.com/pixelpho...e-is-stuck-on-pending-how-do-i-fix-this?hl=en

I don't have any problem with my P6P, just my S22 Ultra

I wouldn't go to crazy about it , it will eventually show up again to be updated

Sent from my Pixel 7 Pro using Tapatalk

Brinrin

Nov 11, 2022
Visit site
I wouldn't go to crazy about it , it will eventually show up again to be updated

Sent from my Pixel 7 Pro using Tapatalk

I'm having this problem to with the android system intelligence app. Says that it needs to be updated and yet, when I do, it says that it's incompatible. Seems like this problem has been around for a month or so. I hope that it gets fixed.

mustang7757

Super Moderator
Feb 6, 2017
Visit site
I'm having this problem to with the android system intelligence app. Says that it needs to be updated and yet, when I do, it says that it's incompatible. Seems like this problem has been around for a month or so. I hope that it gets fixed.
You having any issues?
Make sure play system is up to date also

Sent from my SM-F936U1 using AC Forums mobile app

Kelly Anne Martel

Dec 2, 2022
Visit site
I am having the same problem! I just had the android 13 update a half hour ago and I got a notification to update a couple of apps. Android System Intelligence being one of them. I got the same exact error message. Tried emailing the developer listed in the play store and the email came back saying email address is no longer being monitored.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20221202_082303_Google Play Store.jpg
    Screenshot_20221202_082303_Google Play Store.jpg
    133.1 KB · Views: 16