Android v4.4 Kit Kat how to change language setting to Japanese, Unable accessing GooglePlay Japan s

snoma01

Oct 17, 2010
Visit site
I live in Japan and recently purchased Galaxy Note Pro 12.2 recently from Hong Kong. There are many languages that are supported however Japanese is missing. I am currently using it set at English mode. Can someone help me with following?

1) Is there a utility that I can change language setting to Japanese? I tried several apps from US GooglePlay store including MoreLocal 2 however it appears there were some changes made by Google and language settings cannot be changed using such utilities.

I have no problem inputting and reading Japanese since I have downloaded Japanese input editor.

2) Because I am unable to set my language to Japanese, I have set the language to English and the system seems to assume I live in US. The problem is, I am only able to access GooglePlay store in US only. I am unable to access GooglePlay Japan site. Can someone tell me what I need to do in order to access GooglePlay Japan site?

aspot72

Jun 16, 2013
Visit site
I live in Japan and recently purchased Galaxy Note Pro 12.2 recently from Hong Kong. There are many languages that are supported however Japanese is missing. I am currently using it set at English mode. Can someone help me with following?

1) Is there a utility that I can change language setting to Japanese? I tried several apps from US GooglePlay store including MoreLocal 2 however it appears there were some changes made by Google and language settings cannot be changed using such utilities.

I have no problem inputting and reading Japanese since I have downloaded Japanese input editor.

2) Because I am unable to set my language to Japanese, I have set the language to English and the system seems to assume I live in US. The problem is, I am only able to access GooglePlay store in US only. I am unable to access GooglePlay Japan site. Can someone tell me what I need to do in order to access GooglePlay Japan site?

Try flash japanese ROM ? I checked here Firmware archive | Samsung Updates , but doesn't seem to have japanese localisation. Try some korean ROM, it may contain japanese language...

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lawrick