Android Wear Dev please help me ?

• Thread starter Android Central Question
  • Start date
A

Android Central Question

ok so i have a android watch NOT A WEAR just a watch that can run android apps any apps BUT ....

i want to get a custom watch face right BUT>...

i cannot get that app what you sync on your phone and that beacuse it will be too difficult to get that app on my watch yes it can run apps but its difficult ok

so is there a way to get different faces like idk exporting them >?

i mean its full Android 5.0.2 Lollipop so it surely can somehow it just dont have google play store so i have to get apps from pcc and ****

i tried putting the google service and the playstore on it but it says **** about i cant remember but it dont let me launch it idk why but u know..

so idk anyone help me here?

if u want to know its the i am + dial watch if it helps LOL

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Welcome to Android Central! Non-Android Wear watches like yours aren't compatible with any Android Wear watchfaces. For those kinds of watches, you have to rely on the manufacturer for additional watchfaces (and given that most of these kinds of Android watches are made by obscure or no-name Chinese companies, it's unlikely that they offer many other watchfaces).

kramer5150

Jan 15, 2016
Visit site
You're probably not going to get much help here since your OS is full android and this being an android WEAR forum. The two are not the same and as far as apps go they generally do not cross-over from one ecosystem to the other. Furthermore that watch OS looks like its HEAVILY skinned with its own proprietary launcher. So even though its foundation may be 5.x Lolipop, its questionable just how "open" it is to customizations.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7wMAkQQnCFg

This is the only forum I know dedicated to full-android smart watches: (although it doesn't appear they have much of a following for that watch)
Round Android Smart Watches Forum

Theres also some good information exchange on the XDA developer forum for full android smart watches, although that particular watch may not be very popular.

SmartWatch Ticks channel on youtube has some excellent tutorials for full-android watches and installing custom watch faces.

Good Luck!!

Last edited:

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
qaz