Angler possibly leaked?

getbretweir

Banned
Nov 27, 2012
Visit site
A 3450 mAh battery has been confirmed: No QHD ? no SD 820 ? - Post #6 - XDA Forums

That is if you believe he's a reliable source. People have vouched for him, so that's good enough for me.

I won't be satisfied until I see it on the 29th, but that's definitely encouraging. I'd be very happy with 3450 ... hopefully it'll work on VZ, although I can't imagine their Nexus 6 sales have been good so we'll see ... waiting six months to release a niche phone with next to no advertising definitely didn't help.

Last edited:

getbretweir

Banned
Nov 27, 2012
Visit site

I don't get why people are so concerned about the black bar. does it look nice? no. but most people will have a case on it and if aesthetics are that important, it won't look that bad on the black version.

most nexus fans buy for the software anyway, and I can't imagine that being the determining factor. that 3450 mAh battery rumor proves true, and the camera is on par with the Pure and this thing is gonna be a great phone!

getbretweir

Banned
Nov 27, 2012
Visit site
Lots of glitter.

lol ... isn't the point of a Nexus it's simplicity. front speakers with no branding, I'll take that any day of the week, even if it means a slightly larger top/bottom bezel. if it was wide it'd actually affect the comfort/feel, but like I said, it's a Nexus and most fans like the clean, minimal look.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KZCY