[Closed] Announcing Android Central's Nexus 7 a Week giveaway!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Quajo

Nov 14, 2011
Visit site
Hi Androidcentral/Haag,
I am Quajo from Ghana West-Africa and an IT student, my first love is gadget but have never owned an android powered device but help friends with their devices running android update and get apps for them. Oh the only android I have is Youwave for android, an android .apk app player on my pc and would be very greatful to win a free Google device and its OS in the original form.
Thanks.

hthakkar

Aug 16, 2012
Visit site
I am yet to get my first tab and what better than a free Galaxy Nexus. Also the Nexus is not yet launched in India, so the only way to get my hands on it is through AC.

jova33

Dec 11, 2011
Visit site
PICK ME!!!!!!!
I was going to go to school to be a Dr, but with the high price of books I won't be able to afford it. If I had a nexus 7 I could fulfill my dream of becoming the nation's greatest gynecologist.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

FragU

Dec 10, 2010
Visit site
Due to economic stress (aka: wife lost her job) I had to sell my Asus Transformer Prime w/ keyboard dock and accessories to make it over the hump. Now, I'm tablet-less. I really miss my Prime - had one of the ones with no problems (other than the standard GPS issue), and spent almost every night with it nestled in my loving arms. Now, I'm (tablet) lonely. Please help.

avmukher

Sep 20, 2012
Visit site
I am a Google addict hence Nexus 7 is the only drug I can survive on .... please give me!

---------- Post Merged at 08:17 AM ---------- Previous Post was at 08:15 AM ----------

I am a Google addict hence Nexus 7 is the only drug I can survive on .... please give me!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rickness54