Annoying lady's voice..shut it off!!

kfamighetti

Apr 30, 2014
Visit site
I just bought a note 2 outright to keep "unlimited." I love it, but every time I connect it to my car stereo via Aux cord to listen to Pandora...This annoying lady's voice cuts off the music and give me Crap notifications. I have shut off "hands free," "voice controls," "drive mode" you name itm..it's off. How do I shut her up so I can listen to tunes?

Gbsa

Aug 28, 2013
Visit site
I just bought a note 2 outright to keep "unlimited." I love it, but every time I connect it to my car stereo via Aux cord to listen to Pandora...This annoying lady's voice cuts off the music and give me Crap notifications. I have shut off "hands free," "voice controls," "drive mode" you name itm..it's off. How do I shut her up so I can listen to tunes?

I get the same thing when I open my email app I try to remember to turn media volume all the way down before I read my emails. Can't for the life of me figure out how to shut her up!

sent from my galaxy note 2

kfamighetti

Apr 30, 2014
Visit site
I shut off voice controls...then force stopped it in app manager...still didn't shut off the interruptions while listening to an audio book though "music." So the next time it happened I studied my screen and saw a taking head and pushed it ( I thought that was the button to talk, since I hate this feature I never tried any button), it shut "OFF" VOICE BACK...or so that's what it said...I hope that's it....SUPER obnoxious!!!

kfamighetti

Apr 30, 2014
Visit site
Again, annoying lady (auto voice notification) just won't quit. So, I thought "when exactly does this voice notification happen? What am I doing with my phone that is specifically synchronized with voice interuptions?" I realized it only happened when the Aux cord is plugged in and media is Playing (PANDORA & Music app specifically). So, I said to myself: "Self what other Crap runs when the earphone jack is being used (Aux cord)? And it hit me: the dumb *** "page buddy" feature!! I shut it off by hitting the little gear settings button and haven't been interrupted since. I'm glad I had this conversation with myself...lol. Hope this helps someone else.

Note: the interuptions did not occur when an E - mail or Text cam in. They happen @ random. Example: time is 8:45 AM..interuptions with beep and voice says "You have missed phone call, a text...etc...from Bob Smith." Then the media either continues OR just sits there silent waiting for me to talk to it's dumb ***. By "interuption" I mean all media stops.

kfamighetti

Apr 30, 2014
Visit site
AHHHH, it just happened again!!! I need help...I losing it! Which is apparent by me killing this thread in vain:confused: This time PANDORA complete **** the bed during the voice notification.

virgo62tks

Apr 30, 2013
Visit site
Thanks tube517. I turn off everything in accessibility/service and i managed to turn off that lady's voice.
Btw, what i turned off was DU battery Saver and Clean Master. It could be other apps for other users.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lawrick