Question Annoying Pop up message

Linnorty123

Mar 31, 2023
Visit site
I used my phone for a week with this annoying pop up message. This message is shown every time I tried to open an app. I tried to go to developer options but the message is still there

Attachments

• IMG_20230331_215052~2.jpg
    IMG_20230331_215052~2.jpg
    598.2 KB · Views: 10

Linnorty123

Mar 31, 2023
Visit site
I tried to clear cache but whenever I leave the app the pop up is still there and the cache not cleared. I also clear cache for all apps but when I leave the settings apps the number goes up

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
The Galaxy J2 Prime is a 7 year old phone, which is probably why it's having this kind of problem. It may be that the Game Optimizing Service is too out of date to operate correctly, or that the phone's OS version is too out of date for the service to work correctly.

Try wiping the cache partition in Recovery Mode, which won't affect personal data: https://www.hardreset.info/devices/samsung/samsung-galaxy-j2-prime/recovery-mode/. If that doesn't help, then you'll either have to live with this persistent error message, or look into upgrading to a more current phone.

Linnorty123

Mar 31, 2023
Visit site
The Galaxy J2 Prime is a 7 year old phone, which is probably why it's having this kind of problem. It may be that the Game Optimizing Service is too out of date to operate correctly, or that the phone's OS version is too out of date for the service to work correctly.

Try wiping the cache partition in Recovery Mode, which won't affect personal data: https://www.hardreset.info/devices/samsung/samsung-galaxy-j2-prime/recovery-mode/. If that doesn't help, then you'll either have to live with this persistent error message, or look into upgrading to a more current phone.
I am trying to clear storage on the phone. Then I force stop and clear data on the game optimization service hoping it's going to help