Another case deal on Amazon

Nakrohtap

Trusted Member
Nov 16, 2011
Visit site
Thanks for this! I bought 3 cases and got screen protectors for free. I appreciate ya.
That's a great deal. However, you do need to actually like the cases for it to be a deal as well. Personally, I saw one that was okay. The others didn't do anything for me, free or not. I might not even like the one I ordered when I see it in person.

Kilroy672

Jan 30, 2016
Visit site
Ordered this and it arrived today. It's actually a very nice case. I jammed my note 8 into it. Good grippy sides, and a decent amount of protection. Definitely worth the $1.95 !

View attachment 288054

I got mine in today as well. The first thing I said was dang this is a big case. Much bigger than my Spigen Note 8 thin fit case. I'll find out next week how it actually fits.

Broken Vet

Sep 10, 2017
Visit site
Need some recommendation here. UAG Monarch or the Samsung Rugged case for the Note 9?

Which one do y'all recommend?

If you decide on the Samsung case, wait until you get the phone and register it. Once you register, you should get a 30% off coupon.

Last edited:

Dimas de Leon

Aug 22, 2016
Visit site
Need some recommendation here. UAG Monarch or the Samsung Rugged case for the Note 9?

Which one do y'all recommend?

I have the UAG Monarch for my S9+ and I love it. It's thin on the sides, lightweight. I've dropped my phone plenty of times, even twice after placing the order for the Note 9 and its protected it well, zero damage.

The Samsung rugged case, if its the one I'm thinking. I got it from Bestbuy. It looks really nice but way too heavy. I felt that If I dropped the phone, the weight of the case would make a bigger impact and would actually cause the phone to crack more than the Monarch would. I took the Samsung Rugged case back.

I bought a few other cases from Amazon but I always resort back to the Monarch after a few hours or a day.

DaBlackman619

Aug 8, 2016
Visit site
Has anyone that did the 2 quanaty and it came out free. Actually get charged ?

Seems to good to be true getting all these cases for free

Last edited by a moderator:

NIZMOZ44

Feb 3, 2018
Visit site
Mine shows it will arrive Monday for the two screen protectors, but when I track it, it says it hasn't shipped. I haven't been charged as it is $0. Not sure whats going to happen with that one.

ch5220

Nov 9, 2011
Visit site
Mine shows it will arrive Monday for the two screen protectors, but when I track it, it says it hasn't shipped. I haven't been charged as it is $0. Not sure whats going to happen with that one.

My screen protectors show the same way, arriving Monday, but if you go to the Amazon listing it says in stock 8/22, which is Wed. So I'm guessing those won't ship until later in the week. My free cases have already begun shipping though, with delivery estimated for tomorrow.

sweetypie31

Dec 18, 2011
Visit site
got one of my cases I ordered. and two of my four screen protectors. I have one more of the same case coming for my sister.,1 wallet case , and two more screen protectors. I'm all done shopping for both n9. it's hard buying for two people.

I don't understand how the sent one of my two cases today, but I won't get the second one til Tuesday. it's the same case from the same company, but I had to order one under my Amazon then the other under my coworker's Amazon, but they're going to the same address. *shrugs*20180817_151610.jpg20180817_151356.jpg

STARGATE

Ambassador
Oct 8, 2012
Visit site
My Note 8 fits in it, side buttons are a bit lower though, and of course the back where the FPS for the Note 9 looks empty on mine.IMG-20180817-WA0002.jpgIMG-20180817-WA0003.jpgIMG-20180817-WA0001.jpgIMG-20180817-WA0000.jpg

bigpapa7272

May 27, 2010
Visit site
I found this on Facebook and it works. -Samsung Galaxy Note 9 Launching Events-

1. Skyfall Lavender Purple - Galaxy Note 9 Case [Skyfall Series] - Lavender Purple
2. Skyfall Matte Black - Galaxy Note 9 Case [Skyfall Series] - Matte Black
3. Skyfall Midnight Blu - Galaxy Note 9 Case [Skyfall Series] - Midnight Blu
4. Legion Lavender Purple - Galaxy Note 9 Case [Legion Series] - Lavender Purple
5. Legion Midnight Blu - Galaxy Note 9 Case [Legion Series] - Midnight Blu
6. Legion Black - Galaxy Note 9 Case [Legion Series] - Black
7. Parallax Ocean Blue - Galaxy Note 9 Case [Parallax Series] - Ocean Blue
8. Parallax Black - Galaxy Note 9 Case [Parallax Series] - Black
9. Note 9 Screen Protector - Galaxy Note 9 Screen Protector [Tempered Glass] - 1 Pack

Thanks for sharing

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dijablue