Another one of these threads...Please go easy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

usedtolovephones

Jun 14, 2018
Visit site
They are new accessibility features
You don't need to sideload them , its ready available in playstore ,If you have a pixel 3 device its in accessibility setting , but you have a pixel XL so might have to download those features to your phone
I have a Pixel 3 xl. Yes. They were in the update. But I have a Pixel XL

AS

WELL

and just sideloaded the apps from apkmirror.

As I said in the first post, people here are delusional and would do anything to defend their lost dollar.

Enjoy your 'updates'.

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
When Apple issues an iOS update that fixes something they broke, do you get upset at them for calling it an update? https://www.wired.com/story/ios-update-group-facetime-bug-fix/

What sort of feature are you looking for that can't be considered an app? Do you want an update to cause the phone to suddenly sprout a second camera for telephoto?

No need to call anyone delusional. We're all doing the same thing here anyway.

mustang7757

Super Moderator
Feb 6, 2017
Visit site
I have a Pixel 3 xl. Yes. They were in the update. But I have a Pixel XL

AS

WELL

and just sideloaded the apps from apkmirror.

As I said in the first post, people here are delusional and would do anything to defend their lost dollar.

Enjoy your 'updates'.

I don't see anyone delusional here , they just commenting on what to expect if the OP were to make the switch. Just because you feel you lost your money by getting the pixel 3 don't mean others feel the same way. Both are great phones for different reasons , it be hard to say anyone getting a pixel 3 would be disappointed at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Aitana135332