Another Update for the S3

nexsin

Jun 30, 2011
Visit site
Any chance somebody can pull the mms apk since it no longer plays pics as slide shows so I can use it on my Verizon s3?

Ntchwaidumela

Feb 22, 2011
Visit site
Nothing here in Chi-town either. No update. No updated network. No LTE. Wazzzuuuupppp Sprint? You're supposed to be "The Now Network". Live up to it!

ducatti20

Sep 12, 2010
Visit site
Just came in for my wife's S3. I got it 6hours or so before her... I'd love to understand how they decide to roll out updates, clearly it isn't by location or tower...

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2

Skunkape60

Oct 9, 2010
Visit site
Just came in for my wife's S3. I got it 6hours or so before her... I'd love to understand how they decide to roll out updates, clearly it isn't by location or tower...

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2

Completely random...

Ntchwaidumela

Feb 22, 2011
Visit site
There may be a reason why we're not getting the update in Chicago.I can't speak for the whole city (many, many towers), but I was having a problem with my air card not connecting to the Wimax 4G network. After contacting CS, I was informed that it had been down in my area for a couple of days. Without being too committed, my rep told me that I would see a huge increase in speed within the next few days (by Monday, 730). Although she wouldn't definitely confirm, it sounds like Network Vision and LTE will be rolled out in this area. It has already been rolled out in some of our western suburbs and NW Indiana. So the latest update may be held back until then. We can only hope.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ukfred