Any app for Microsoft Exchange Calendar?

ylomnstr

Nov 28, 2011
Visit site
I'm new to the 360, and it seems to display my work Exchange email notifications, but when I go to agenda, it says I have nothing. I store most of my calendar appointments on my work calendar, and just wondering if there's an app that will display those on the agenda? I find it hard to believe that it won't show my Exchange calendar.

dm3ready

Sep 11, 2011
Visit site
I can't describe how I did it exactly but I use TouchDown email app together with Google Calendar and my agenda shows up on my Moto 360. (even though my Agenda, in Moto Connect shows no app associated.
You can also search "agenda Android wear" in Google play for other potential options.
Good luck. Be sure to let us know what you end up figuring out.

88 FLUX

Apr 29, 2010
Visit site
I use the Exchange app Nine which utilizes the Google Calendar app for its calendar. This then gives me all of my notifications via Wear.

AntinOz

Feb 16, 2015
Visit site
Just checked, and mine is showing my work appointments (in exchange) along with all my google calendar appointments. I have done nothing special to do this.

WP7Nettwerk

May 21, 2015
Visit site
I'm using Nine - Outlook Exchange app long time. It works perfect with Moto360. It shows all notifications via wear. Calendar events, email, tasks etc. I recomend you to buy it.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rjogi3777