Any better facebook app alternatives

anon(738490)

Mar 31, 2012
Visit site
Hello I was wondering if there any facebook alternatives out there that are all about security, low space and notification alerts for your phone. I have used flipster which turns out did not available on PlayStore. Then I've had Fast which turns out not what they used to be. Instead they made it worse where it's linked to a facebook mobile website (m.Facebook.com). I was hoping I would get something to avoid the official facebook app. If only I could make my own app it should be just like what I described what I want.

Sent from my SM-G360P using Tapatalk

PNW123

Oct 28, 2015
Visit site
I am liking FaceLook. No Ads, very small footprint, almost no permissions. I haven't tried uploading a photo yet, but everything else I have tried has worked fine.

All of the other "Lite" versions I looked at have obnoxious ads and / or pop-ups.

Posted via the Android Central App

anon(738490)

Mar 31, 2012
Visit site
I found what i got the Metal for Facebook. You do get notifications but only takes too long to get them and you don't get message alerts. So I doingfound what i was looking for. It's UC Browser ! Has built in facebook and can get alerts from messages too and no pic uploading problems. Plus its fast! I highly recommend that!

anon(738490)

Mar 31, 2012
Visit site
Actually guys an update. Metal started acting up on me plus I wasn't getting message notifications so I found out UC Browser works perfectly. I get a web browser and Facebook app in one and I get notifications on everything including groups and messages! Plus its super light so it doesn't drain your battery like the official Facebook app.

MotoXTC

Dec 23, 2015
Visit site
I've found the best Facebook experience is on BlackBerry. Very effective, pictures on your news feed aren't HUGE, can easier differentiate who's posting what. Etc.
I find Facebook in Android to be awful.
The main app is horrible. So I'm left having to use a combination of in-browser and Lite.

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
accessibilitys91