Any Black Friday/Cyber Monday 2019 Predictions for Note 10+ and others.?

CemicSuns

Oct 17, 2019
Visit site
(If this might have been posted in the wrong section, may I ask the mods to please move this to the most appropriate section for responses please? Thank you in advance.)

I have a feeling that this has probably been tossed around by many before, but as Halloween is right around the corner, we are now 1 month away from Black Friday and Cyber Monday 2019.

It's very likely that smartphones are going to be thrown on sale during these 2 big days of the holiday season, and with Thanksgiving literally being at the end of November this year, this will give most of us better chances to cash in on Black Friday/Cyber Monday deals.

But what specific smartphones do you think will have discounts and bonuses with the holiday rush at the end of November? It's likely the previous generation of phones (S9, Note 9, iPhone X, etc.) will see discounts, but sales could also be for the current flagship generation (S10e, S10, S10+, Note 10, Note 10+, Note 10+ 5G, iPhone 11/Pro/Pro Max)

I'm saving up my change for the Note 10+. Phone carriers, like AT&T, T-Mobile, Verizon, Sprint, metroPCS, Boost, Cricket, Consumer Cellular, etc... may also throw some sales as well, and hopefully, I might catch a sale for the Note 10+. Plus do smartphone accessories tend to be thrown on sale during Cyber Monday and Black Friday? I am still looking at the Otterbox Defender Pro, but it may be getting a discount during BF/CM.

amheck

Jan 6, 2011
Visit site
wondering the same. Found a mint 10 plus locally for $740. Just not sure if I should jump on that now or wait. We don't need another line so I don't need a BOGO deal or anything like that.

tonydroid99

Nov 14, 2016
Visit site
I bought my 10+ at Best Buy about three weeks ago when they were $300 off. I too was going to see what the BF deals might be like, but figured $300 was pretty hard to pass up and I bought one. Someone likely will have a good deal either BF or CM, hopefully any good BF deal won't make you wait in a line at 3 AM heh.

Lawman17

Nov 5, 2019
Visit site
I'm trying to decide myself. Right now I can get 200 off with trade in at Verizon. I don't know if it is worth the wait to see what black Friday will have. Afraid if I wait I'll lose out, and if I don't I'll miss a better deal

NYCMetsPDX

Apr 30, 2017
Visit site
Quick heads up on one of the deals starting, starting today (11/21) the Microsoft Store is offering $200 off the unlocked versions of the S10/Note10 variants as well as a free pair of Galaxy Buds. Just a heads up if you bought one in October (Like I did, d'oh!) you can still go in and they'll give you the $200 off (and maybe the Buds, I didn't ask as I got a free Active watch when I purchased and figured I shouldn't press my luck).

cardboard60

Apr 10, 2014
Visit site
Not sure how good of a deal your looking for.
But if I wanted a phone..this could lure me in

Samsung Black Friday deal: $200 off Galaxy S10 and Note 10 phones with free Galaxy Buds - The Verge
https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.th...-deal-s10-note-10-plus-sale-free-buds-earbuds

I'm the type that I will pay whatever it cost to get a unlocked phone from Best Buy.
I will even give them 10.00 to copy my info over and turn Bixby off.

If I need to I will put it on a credit card and make payments.

ahiqar

Feb 4, 2017
Visit site
At Best Buy on Thursday I bought a Note 10 and got 450 off immediately (activated with Verizon). I personally prefer that deal to a Walmart e gift card for the same amount.

Ytaay

Oct 29, 2010
Visit site
Samsung's got great deals until Dec 1st. Enough to make me pull the trigger on the Note 10+ 5G 256GB. With a trade in of my Note 9 ($340 credit), I get the phone (retail 1299.99), Galaxy buds, 6 months of Spotify Premium, and 4 months of You Tube Premium for 659.99. That's pretty damn good.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AmeliaRodriguez