Any Cool Themes ?

Sooks

Nov 3, 2009
Visit site
So anyone have or tried any new themes for the droid ? if so list um and tell me what you think about it.

Adiliyo

Oct 17, 2009
Visit site
the closest thing i've seen to themes, is the home screen replacements, i tried ahome on the mytouch but went back to the original home screen..with the widgets and whatnot, themes seem less necessary...

Adiliyo

Oct 17, 2009
Visit site
if you buy the home screen replacements, you can then theme those. what's nice, is while you pay for the home replacement, almost all the themes i saw were free.

personally, i'm happy with just customizing backgrounds and layout/widgets (for now)

Jerry Hildenbrand

Space Cowboy
Staff member
Oct 11, 2009
Visit site
aHome, openHome, PandaHome, etc are all "shell" replacments. HTC SenseUI and MotoBlur are as well. You can shut off Sense on a Hero or Eris and have the same look as the Droid.

aHome lite is a good free way to play with skins/themes and see if you're interested in spending the 3 bucks on a new home replacment. Personally, I'd just use widgets and the like until someone gets MotoBlur or Sense on the droid. It will happen soon enough.

salanester

Nov 6, 2009
Visit site
aHome, openHome, PandaHome, etc are all "shell" replacments. HTC SenseUI and MotoBlur are as well. You can shut off Sense on a Hero or Eris and have the same look as the Droid.

aHome lite is a good free way to play with skins/themes and see if you're interested in spending the 3 bucks on a new home replacment. Personally, I'd just use widgets and the like until someone gets MotoBlur or Sense on the droid. It will happen soon enough.

If, no when someone gets Sense on the Droid it would be ridiculous. I appreciate the stock android, but Sense is just visually great.

Jerry Hildenbrand

Space Cowboy
Staff member
Oct 11, 2009
Visit site
Agreed. When it happens you folks on Vzw are in for one hell of a treat. Sense runs well enough for me on the Hero/Eris, so I can imagine it would be smooth as butter on the droid and it's cpu/gpu setup.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
srms