Any list with descriptions of Google Home updates?

srfoot

Sep 6, 2010
Visit site
I was trying to locate a time line with descriptions of current Google home updates. There don't appear to have been any since purchased. I was hoping that there would be more to make this a progressive product but hasn't been that way.

John55bt

Dec 27, 2016
Visit site
Hi Srfoot so far I am not to happy with google home. Has not been a update since I brought it home still can not set reminders still can not translate Gaelic yet. Can not read audiobooks. And why have a USB port inside the Google Home system and not be able to use it

Gus_Gutz

Aug 4, 2015
Visit site
I am wondering the same thing. Has Home been orphaned already? I see the base skins are half price. Is google dumping old stock? No real updates since it was delivered and now dropping the price of the skins. Things are not looking positive to me

Devlyn16

Nov 11, 2010
Visit site
Well, considering they spent 5 mil on a Super Bowl commercial I doubt they are abandoning it. As for the sale on the bases I'm guessing they are not moving at the original price so Google is looking to stimulate purchases. If I had some spare $$ I'm pick up a couple but sadly I'm short on cash thanks to the rising cost of healthcare.

Stevenmc8602

Aug 10, 2011
Visit site
lol there are always quiet service updates added to the home... just go to services and see what they are because google never announces them

John55bt

Dec 27, 2016
Visit site
Hi Stevenmc8602 I have had google home since December. Everything I've been hoping to do with it. I can not set reminders see what's playing at the movies how to say hello in whatever in Gaelic and read a book to me google home tells me cannot do that yet

Gus_Gutz

Aug 4, 2015
Visit site
The latest update broke shopping list. I guess Google found out that it was working well so they got their engineers to work on it and break it.